My new 1250 rallye BROKEDOWN

First rule of Beta Testing, is you don't moan about Beta Testing.

Fucking hell, when will this end?

BMW, SORT YOUR QUALITY CONTROL OUT, ONCE AND FOR ALL

The only way for BMW to feel pain is for one month nobody purchases a new BMW bike.

Dealers will be moaning to BMW.

Had an oil and filter change done yesterday as the bike still has 12 months extended warranty left. £160 pounds the bill. Annoyingly the bike had only done 1200 mile since last service. It was due to time.

They don't do themselves any favours

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

Annoyingly the bike had only done 1200 mile since last service. It was due to time.

They don't do themselves any favours

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

Is that not the case with all bikes though. Every marque I have owned has been thus. Compared to most of them the gs has been at the cheaper end of servicing .

The parts prices are a little eye watering though

It’s all Engineer’s fault . Blindly buying a new GS just before the warranty is up each time and refusing to see any poor build quality or cheap parts.....BMW will build while the muppets keep buying .

and yet thousands of R,series bikes continue to give good service in the shadow of the mighty internet complainers:D

There has been countless moans on here about the quality of the product and the responses are a bit like a merry-go-round and so predictable who is going to reply and what they will say. It is known that BMW have quality issues and that the warranty claims are a financial burden to the company (search the news for that snippet). Buying, not buying the product isn't going to change it. The management of the mothership has to implement the changes that will satisfy customer demands in terms of quality. It is all about trimming the costs, what happens to the product after warranty is not their problem anymore.

However, much like the shout of the OP in his thread title (spelling mistake), I fear that some of the changes to curb the financial loss will be stricter criteria for claims. As long as it is within the consumer law or warranty you would be ok. Not so good news for the buyer when outside of warranty. The changes to manufacturing processes would take time. BMW is on a roll and if they manufacture and sell more bikes/cars and the amount warranty claims stays the same then it will be seen as a reduction in claims.

If one would approach the buying of a motorcycle from a different perspective and look at the customer satisfaction survey and faults per 100 vehicles for each manufacturer, then BMW would be very low on your list. But you wanted it, you got it now, live with it. If only Skoda made motorcycles.

Soul ..??

Soul ...?????!!!!!

Fuck me ..... if there’s one thing a KTM has in SPADES over BMW it’s character and soul !!!!

(aside from build quality!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Soul ..??

Soul ...?????!!!!!

Fuck me ..... if there’s one thing a KTM has in SPADES over BMW it’s character and soul !!!!

(aside from build quality!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Must be pretty quiet in the Orange area, they are all here. :D obviously KTM,s are the best in the world. :hide:hide:hide

Here we go ....... Just waiting for that predictable twat to show up.

Back
Top Bottom