XR Lowering

Mark Hooton

Cymarcbikeparts
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Guys/Gals/Others :D, I got my XR a couple of years ago and straight away realised it was too high - I`m 5'9" and I didn`t have the IQ to think about ordering the lowered version (not the sharpest pencil in the pack, dear mammy used to say......).

So, I took a look around and saw that the Yanks did a lowering kit :bow which seemed brilliant however a) it was over in the States and b) In My Very Humble Opinion I thought I could improve on the design.

So I did and the rest is history - I`ve now done loads of lowerings for people with 100% excellent results and 100% satisfaction :bounce1

If anyone is interested please feel free to contact me - I`m very happy to let anyone try my lowered XR but as I said I`ve had nothing but very satisfied customers!

Here`s the recently published Youtube clip and if anyone wants any advice just call!

I really don`t know how much extra (if at all) the factory lowered bike is but my kit, fitted, is £300 plus VAT - I think the yank version is a little less even once import tax is paid but it`s not exactly the same animal as mine (and I won`t ever lower it by 100mm like the Yank version is able to do :eek:)

https://youtu.be/z34PmD3aufg

Back
Top Bottom