Triumph Adventure Centre - Level 2 training

Deleted account 210604001

Reaction score
I've just come back from Wales after doing the level 2 training on a Tiger 800 (You can choose a Tiger 1200 or Scrambler).

I did level 1 a month ago, and wrote it up here -> https://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php/511888-Triumph-Adventure-Centre

I wasn't planning on doing level 2 so quickly, but I had such fun and learn't so much I found a weekend (and budget) to do the next stage.

48699290706_14ae029e54_z.jpg

It was fabulous, learn't loads, had huge fun and feel much more competent on an adventure bike off road. The trainers were first class, syllabus great with a mix of new techniques, level 1 techniques and practice. My new fave thing is skid turns !

I chose Triumph as am thinking about a Tiger 900 (the new model) as my next bike.

Heartily recommended, after 4 days in total offroading my skill has gone from zero to competency in some really horrible conditions. Last time I hired their gear, but this time I decided to try my Dainese Explorer suit and just hire boots and gloves and it was perfect (especially the venting when it finally stopped raining).

I'm now a complete twat with the throttle when exiting corners to ensure lots of sideways action and gravel/mud strewn behind me (yes it's immature, but it is fun).

RBW.

Just spotted this pic of me on the Triumph Adventure Facebook page (this was doing some skid turns around cones). Kinda silly, but actually really helped me further learn balance and throttle control, assertiveness worked better.

48701260806_0aaa80a95e_z.jpg

RBW.

Back
Top Bottom