Weaponized TRF Camo

In a similar vein to Giles, In a previous life a friend of mine ! was in the process of making a Ghillie suit for work and decided to leave it overnight laid out in the field as it was going to rain hard and I/he thought it would add a certain flavour to the suit.

Fooked if it could be found the next morning in the early dawn light, nearly missed the lesson and narrowly avoided being RTU :blast

Was a good suit though :D

In a similar vein to Giles, In a previous life a friend of mine ! was in the process of making a Ghillie suit for work and decided to leave it overnight laid out in the field as it was going to rain hard and I/he thought it would add a certain flavour to the suit.

Fooked if it could be found the next morning in the early dawn light, nearly missed the lesson and narrowly avoided being RTU :blast

Was a good suit though :D

Ha! Yes .. the best suits were actually disgusting things that were just minging in dirt and grime and stank !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ha! Yes .. the best suits were actually disgusting things that were just minging in dirt and grime and stank !!

Well that's exactly how my wife describes me when I come back from Wales !! minging in dirt and grime and stank....

So must be doing something right.

Was coming back from Wales the other day... and stopped off at Doms Cafe in Leominster, Herefordshire

Attachments

• Doms1.jpg
    Doms1.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 109
Dom came over and loved the TRF Camo Handlebars.... :D :beerjug:

He said it was one of the nicest bikes he'd ever seen, loved it :aidan

Attachments

• Doms2.jpg
    Doms2.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 137

Back
Top Bottom