Weaponized TRF Camo

Warlord

Do Not Resuscitate
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well, the only big part of the bike left silver, was the handlebars (and a little bit of engine).

So couldn't think what to do with them, so wrapped them with Sniper Tape.

Now it's all black (pretty much)

Serves absolutely no purpose except blends in with the bike a bit more :nenau:augie

Peel it back off if I don't like it :D

Attachments

• Finished3.jpg
    Finished3.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 587
  • Camo1.jpg
    Camo1.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 551
  • Camo2.jpg
    Camo2.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 562
:D Nobody will nick it now :D

Coulda got Black :D

s-l300.jpg

Why don't you make a Ghillie suit for it. Hessian potatoe sacks cut into strips and a big muddy puddle are your friend.

Why don't you make a Ghillie suit for it. Hessian potatoe sacks cut into strips and a big muddy puddle are your friend.

What a great idea. Crash site won't even see me coming !!

Perfect

Are those yellow bullet holes on your side bag,if so they are a good shot :D

Don’t fall off again on a trail ride

The ambulance crew would never find you :nenau

TBH if I fall off again, I don't want to be found, I couldn't take the abuse off here... :D

You will never find that in the dark, and pissed. :D

Years ago I was a marksman. A classic training day was to stalk into a position, build a quick hide (or at the very least something that would enable you to take a shot in comfort applying all your marksmanship principles), and then leave. All of course without being seen. The training staff were on the roof of your target premis, with binos actively looking for you.
(obviously you and your rifle are all ghillied up).
I put my rifle down on the floor, did what I had to do in terms of creating a hide, then went to pick it up.
Fuck me could I find it??!
Meanwhile the training staff are on the radio .. "Giles ... take your shot .....". I was so flustered that I borrowed my partners 7.62, shot the blank into the floor making no attempt to even aim at the trainer on the roof to be told back "Brilliant!! Cant see you anywhere ... great skills..".
My partner (who was now equally flustered worried about where the fuck my gun was and having to lend me his) was told "Nick ... your shot .. ". He rushed into position, took aim .... Bang .... flowers and grass went everywhere in the muzzle vortex ... "Nick ... that was useless .... you've totally given your position away ..... Giles .... Top job .. "

Found my gun on the floor about half an hour later ... :D

.... and from a 'nothing thread' comes a Gem of a story :D :D

Are you sure you were not nearby when Warlord had his falling incident after an Elephant ran in front of him :rolleyes::D

From across the street...........

“Mum! Guess what the twat has done now??!!!”

Back
Top Bottom