tanneman

Incomplete Arse
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Ride magazine reading minds.

a860fca868e005fef41b70f3fc238cda.jpg

3331b3e70f6f36f1572bee162e0c1ed4.jpg

c4754429201348a24bbb3abd044421df.jpg

Dropped through the letterbox this morning.

I immediately checked if Wapping was part of the crowd but no. Anybody on here?

Ride magazine reading minds.

a860fca868e005fef41b70f3fc238cda.jpg

3331b3e70f6f36f1572bee162e0c1ed4.jpg

c4754429201348a24bbb3abd044421df.jpg

Loving the comment from Mirza Ahmad the Mad, that visibility is something he worked on improving....

Feck me, with lights like it’s got and its bulk, just how much more ‘visible’ does it need to be?

Loving the comment from Mirza Ahmad the Mad, that visibility is something he worked on improving....

Feck me, with lights like it’s got and its bulk, just how much more ‘visible’ does it need to be?
Glowing radioactive might help on the conspicuousness front.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

"The Customer Service was excellent"...................

Hope his fuel strip doesn't fry.

"The Customer Service was excellent"...................

Hope his fuel strip doesn't fry.

By the looks he was referring to the never ending supply of cookies, tea and bacon butties at his local.

The K1600 forum had a hotel weekend in the Peak district recently and Ride magazine asked if they could come along and have a chat, so that is the result.

The K1600 forum had a hotel weekend in the Peak district recently and Ride magazine asked if they could come along and have a chat, so that is the result.
After the "update" of the new magazine I think the article on the K1600 is pants. Nor was the flat four discarded in 2011, the K1200RS ceased production in 2005 and the K1300GT an inclined four ceased production in 2013.

Simple stuff, lazy journalism.

As for the tyre test

Why when all the other tyres are 90/10 road did you include the anakee, the Pilot 5 Trail would be a more representative choice.

If Avon won't provide tyres, then bloody well buy a pair of Trailriders. Who knows they may even remember they had a couple of readers of the magazine 'involved' in the development of them.

A smaller lighter bike, like a KTM and a GSA would have been far better to have tested with than a DL1000.

Also, a difference of 2•2M in stopping distance, that's just over seven feet.

That means going home, or being in a box.

I test rode a '19 model year K1600 GT SE and the Bagger at Vines today. I was really impressed by the GT and am considering it as an alternative after several GSAs.

A very good reason to avoid bikermate meets for like minds. Imagine being sat at dinner between Ahmad the Mad and Ian ‘Paddy’ Ireland, one banging on about lights and presence, whilst the other whined about reliability, right through the pate, lamb shank and sticky toffee pudding, until it was time for brandies. No escape, other than feigning death.

PS Was it this weekend: https://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php/492883-K1600-meet-on-6-07-19-Buxton

A very good reason to avoid bikermate meets for like minds. Imagine being sat at dinner between Ahmad the Mad and Ian ‘Paddy’ Ireland, one banging on about lights and presence, whilst the other whined about reliability, right through the pate, lamb shank and sticky toffee pudding, until it was time for brandies. No escape, other than feigning death.

PS Was it this weekend: https://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php/492883-K1600-meet-on-6-07-19-Buxton
Just kill them both and claim it was a mutual suicide pact.

Back
Top Bottom