GT Air 2

Bought one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:beerjug: I dont think you will be dissapointed, I will replace mine next year and despite having no upper budget so to speak I will still probably plump for the Spartan Carbon, i prefer it over my Race R pro carbons (that are now resigned to red hot summer days only)

:beerjug: I dont think you will be dissapointed, I will replace mine next year and despite having no upper budget so to speak I will still probably plump for the Spartan Carbon, i prefer it over my Race R pro carbons (that are now resigned to red hot summer days only)

Budget doesnt really come into it for me. I refuse to pay way over the odds for a fancy lid when a slightly cheaper one will give the same protection. Although i draw the line at the cheap and nasty end of the market and always buy from reputable dealers, not some Chinese fella selling out of the back of a van on evilbay.

This one.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SHARK-SP...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I bought one a week or two back and am delighted with it (Shark Spartan Carbon). Lightweight, excellent side/peripheral visibility, reasonably quiet and packed full of features which were a bonus at the price given it fitted me perfectly. My 2nd Shark helmet and a big step up in finish quality over the Speed-R, and with the new improved visor mechanism and visor seal system which work a treat.

I bought one a week or two back and am delighted with it (Shark Spartan Carbon). Lightweight, excellent side/peripheral visibility, reasonably quiet and packed full of features which were a bonus at the price given it fitted me perfectly. My 2nd Shark helmet and a big step up in finish quality over the Speed-R, and with the new improved visor mechanism and visor seal system which work a treat.

Just what i needed to hear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom