Irish forum members get together in NW

Flyingdutchman

Reaction score
I have access to accommodation which will sleep 8 easily and 10 at a push with some airbeds. The house is in Carrigart, Co Donegal.

It's a great base to work from and to discover the Antrim Coast or go the Bloody Foreland direction, Glenveagh National Park etc.

Plenty of watering holes in Carrigart and Downings as well and lot's of local guys with bikes to join the craic.

I realize it's late in the season and maybe this is something for 2020?

The accommodation would cost next to nothing. A small contribution to some heating oil would cover it :)

Anybody interested in a long weekend?

Yup - I'd be up for that... Donegal is savage! No such thing as a biking season anymore what with heatwaves in November and hailstones in May. Sure schedule something for December and I'll pack the sunscreen just to be on the safe side! :)

Count me in if I'm off shift and thanks for the kind offer. Just another reason to add to the list of why the £12.00 annual sub is so worth it

Donegal

Just back from 10 days in The Pico's this morning.

I could be up for a few days if the dates suit :beerjug:

My heart is in. :thumb2 :bounce1

Whether my wallet and holiday days agree is another matter :rolleyes: ~ but here's hoping! :beerjug:

My heart is in. :thumb2 :bounce1

Whether my wallet and holiday days agree is another matter :rolleyes: ~ but here's hoping! :beerjug:

Ditto here. Firstly I have to get cover for work and then somebody who'll be able to match my pace. (IE wouldn't mind matching my pace)

Back
Top Bottom