Pan ST1100 swinging arm wanted

team duvet

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Million dollar question? Anyone got one for sale, like to re-ferb one over the winter

TD
:thumb2

Check the Pan Facebook page.

If you can put up with the particularly old womanliness of the Pan Clan members (you know who you are ...) you can pick up some good deals on spare parts.

I think there’s even a separate page now for sales which means you can avoid the lengthy and heated debates about matching pannier inner bags or whatever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I was about to suggest NOS from David Silvers, but at £455 they sound a bit 'rich'.

Sadly though, some of the moth-eaten horrors deemed suitable for repair look a tad far gone to me.

I got one a few years ago from the U.S. I think it was one of the Pan forums I cant remember which. They are pretty much fubbared internally and not repairable if holes are showing on the outside.

I condemned one after seeing a vid on youtube of a chap hitting one with a hammer... Tried the same and my old one was fecked as it crumpled in all the wrong places... Found a strong but scruffy repair job on the bay n tidied it up for use... Some out there look not worth buying... Us or ebay eu countries are the best... Any northern EU are all the same... Likewise with fuel tanks... Found a minter fae Portugal...

Back
Top Bottom