Hyperpro vs.........

Wizard

Reaction score
OK, so bike is out of storage after 3 years, and first run included all 5 countries in Britain and Ireland. Apparently I'm a lot older, fatter, and weaker than I was in 2015, and I'm thinking about lowering the bike a bit (amongst other things).

Has anyone found any real, viable alternative to Hyperpro spring kits that don't cost a fortune more? I've no objection to Hyperpro, I just may not be entirely up to speed on current options.

I always used Hyperpro front & rear springs, including lowering springs..

Will put a set on the front of my present 700GS, but as its a low chassis the back is fine..

Wilbers do a front set but not rear I think

I'd know that was going to get more attention than the actual fecking question, I would have just typed them out
:blast

All five countries in the British Isles? Though that would exclude Isle of Man, I suppose...

For the benefit of our audience IOM is a "Crown Dependency" so does not qualify as a country...............

:D It's the non-pictorial equivalent of "that wall could do with some pointing" in photos of one's pride and joy.

I fear it was the observational equivalent of "those bricks could do with some pointing" with the pride and joy being located in a very large field in thr middle of a forest

Back
Top Bottom