Suspension upgrades for the 1200/1250 your thoughs

I think the Goldilocks suspension would be ESA with the 3 mode throttle settings with 3 damping settings and D-ESA auto preload with a TT shock.
That would keep me happy.
I bet some electrickery wizzo could make it happen as it is all there in the ecu.
BMW won't have changed anything more than the minimum with updates.

I agree, AND a spring rate suited to your applied rider weight.

At least you can then get the hardware serviced and keep it tip-top condition.

Cheers Stick and the tyres how where they, eagerly awaiting also.

Will do away at the moment again so will hope to get back next week and sort a few pics out, all I can say at the moment that they lasted 1800 miles , were brilliant and will use them again ( but are ready for the bin now as front gone and the rear stepped )Not sure if these were taken day 4 or 5 as just been sent by one of the group. It was even fun in the rain as well ..
Get back to you later:thumb2

Attachments

• IMG_1137.jpg
    IMG_1137.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_1138.jpg
    IMG_1138.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 175
  • 4aefeb7a-099a-437e-a434-5b3b41a38b7f.jpg
    4aefeb7a-099a-437e-a434-5b3b41a38b7f.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 200
Will do away at the moment again so will hope to get back next week and sort a few pics out, all I can say at the moment that they lasted 1800 miles , were brilliant and will use them again ( but are ready for the bin now as front gone and the rear stepped )Not sure if these were taken day 4 or 5 as just been sent by one of the group. It was even fun in the rain as well ..
Get back to you later:thumb2

Hi Stick, what pressures do you set those tyres at?

2.5 2.9 as per recommendations , you could go to 2.4 / 2.8 if its a real hot day but its not a track day

Yeah that's what I was wondering, if you set them for track day pressures.

Those tyres are 'track day' scrubbed :D

Credit to you, I couldn't do that on my GSA, not on the road in the UK anyways. Could never trust the road condition or what's around the next corner....

Yeah that's what I was wondering, if you set them for track day pressures.

Those tyres are 'track day' scrubbed :D

Credit to you, I couldn't do that on my GSA, not on the road in the UK anyways. Could never trust the road condition or what's around the next corner....

Thanks for the comment ,the conditions suit well to make the tyres work as the Spanish / French mountain roads are a perfect blend of changing surfaces , plus a nice temp makes them the best palace to run a set of tyres to the max.
I managed the trip with a bit to spare , but at a max of 2000 miles from new/ unused to the bin.I will try to get a better write up of the TA3 as soon as im back but only get a quick 5 mins to get on the net.. back to work lol

Thanks for the comment ,the conditions suit well to make the tyres work as the Spanish / French mountain roads are a perfect blend of changing surfaces , plus a nice temp makes them the best palace to run a set of tyres to the max.
I managed the trip with a bit to spare , but at a max of 2000 miles from new/ unused to the bin.I will try to get a better write up of the TA3 as soon as im back but only get a quick 5 mins to get on the net.. back to work lol

stick if you could also put exactly the picture of the tyres sidewalls sizes and info you put on your bike, so peeps will know, as bloody Conti give 4 types similar.

stick if you could also put exactly the picture of the tyres sidewalls sizes and info you put on your bike, so peeps will know, as bloody Conti give 4 types similar.

I will but the bike is on its way back from Spain on a lorry at the moment , it will be back Friday .

Could be worse, you could have a :augie

Press 1 ..... for KTM
Press 2 ..... for Harley Davidson
Press 3 ..... for Small Penis
Press 4 ..... to return to Main Menu

:D

Back
Top Bottom