Ride out/meet ups.

lockdock

Reaction score
Hi all, just ordered new gsa and wondered if anyone localish to Orpington doing any rides soon? Currently have xr1000 sport until new bike comes. Happy to travel to meet up.

Cheers, Dave.

Hi all, just ordered new gsa and wondered if anyone localish to Orpington doing any rides soon? Currently have xr1000 sport until new bike comes. Happy to travel to meet up.

Cheers, Dave.

Hi Dave,

Check out this motorbike club. It is really friendly and welcomes new members. It has lots of ride outs all over the south east. I am a member and live in the Bromley area although unfortunately due to an operation on my hand I cannot ride at the moment.
Try it out, you won't be disappointed.
Tell them Andy with the new BMW R1200GS Rallye recommended the club to you.

Details: www.lsemc.co.uk - stands for London & South East Motorbike Club

All the best,

Andy

Hi andy, thanks for the link, can't upload a photo for some reason so cant join the group. If you can let some one know and get them to contact me I would appreciate it if you can help.
Thanks Dave

Morning Dave,

We're in Pratts Bottom and ride out almost every Sunday and have 3 or 4 European trips a year (out of lockdown of course).

We meet at the Esso, fill up then head out normally around 07:30 and get back about 1 ish…… Mainly GS's & BMW's with some others thrown in. There's anywhere from 2 or 3 to a dozen of us.

I'll give you the heads up once this shit storm has blown over!

Stay safe,

Mick

Hi mick,

Sounds good to me. I'm just 5 mins from esso garage. Fyi mobile number is 07801922006.
Ive been out early mornings just to get some miles on the clock trying to get 1st service out of the way.
Wait to hear from you,

Cheers, Dave

As soon as we're allowed out on parole I'll give you a hola. You're welcome to tag along....

We will be having a ride out on the classics as well.

Mick

Hi andy, thanks for the link, can't upload a photo for some reason so cant join the group. If you can let some one know and get them to contact me I would appreciate it if you can help.
Thanks Dave

Hi Dave,
PM me your contact details and I will pass them on to the club organiser.

Hi Dave,

Check out this motorbike club. It is really friendly and welcomes new members. It has lots of ride outs all over the south east. I am a member and live in the Bromley area although unfortunately due to an operation on my hand I cannot ride at the moment.
Try it out, you won't be disappointed.
Tell them Andy with the new BMW R1200GS Rallye recommended the club to you.

Details: www.lsemc.co.uk - stands for London & South East Motorbike Club

All the best,

Andy

looked at the meetup group but such limited info, no access to photos, bikes etc . What postcode do you normally meet/start from? How far are the rides or is just a 20 mile bimble to a cafe and then a bimble back home?

Hi everyone, just wondering if any ride outs are planned as mentioned? Getting desperate now !!!! Tyres are going off sitting in the garage!

looked at the meetup group but such limited info, no access to photos, bikes etc . What postcode do you normally meet/start from? How far are the rides or is just a 20 mile bimble to a cafe and then a bimble back home?

I looked into this group, seem pretty active with long rides.

Lost interest when ‘pre-ride briefings’ and club coloured armbands were mentioned. And the club president / organiser / matahari calls himself The Guv’nor. Probably good for some, not for me though

Morning Dave,
Had a spin out on the CL last week. Was due out this morning but rain stopped play.
Weather permitting, next Sunday....

Morning mick, always rains on Sundays!!!! I'm about next Sunday so if you go let me know! Cheers.

I looked into this group, seem pretty active with long rides.

Lost interest when ‘pre-ride briefings’ and club coloured armbands were mentioned. And the club president / organiser / matahari calls himself The Guv’nor. Probably good for some, not for me though

Wrong club!
You looked up LMRC not LSEMC (y)

Morning Dave,

We're in Pratts Bottom and ride out almost every Sunday and have 3 or 4 European trips a year (out of lockdown of course).

We meet at the Esso, fill up then head out normally around 07:30 and get back about 1 ish…… Mainly GS's & BMW's with some others thrown in. There's anywhere from 2 or 3 to a dozen of us.

I'll give you the heads up once this shit storm has blown over!

Stay safe,

Mick

Hi Mick,
Do you still have your ride outs?

Back
Top Bottom