Biker friendly accommodation in Peebles

batman1

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I need a place to stay for a one night stop over in the Peebles area just to break up a trip to Fort William this Thursday.
Somewhere with secure parking for my bike.
Small hotel or BnB?

Any recommendations please.

I stayed at The Tontine Hotel for a couple of nights back in July. Very comfortable and very friendly. It’s also got a private car park.

I too have stayed at the Tontine, great breakfast in the morning. There is a private car park at the rear of the hotel, but if you ask at reception they Let you park in between the main front building and the newer annexe at the back , so your bike is out of sight and under cover.
You should also consider the Buccleuch Arms In Moffat. A bit further down but a great ride to get there and a superb hotel

I’ve stayed at the Lindores B&B, secure parking, decent rooms and breakfast and the owners husband is a biker himself.

I too have stayed at the Tontine, great breakfast in the morning. There is a private car park at the rear of the hotel, but if you ask at reception they Let you park in between the main front building and the newer annexe at the back , so your bike is out of sight and under cover.
You should also consider the Buccleuch Arms In Moffat. A bit further down but a great ride to get there and a superb hotel

I have used the excellent Buccleuch a few times in the past, with their cosy lock-up bike garages, just choosing a different route this time.

Any other recommendations please?

+1 for Lindores B&B, very secure rear yard for parking, great breakfast. Francos Italian about 5 minutes walk for evening meal, and be sure to ride the the B709

Loz

Back
Top Bottom