Tyre deals R1250GSA

RSiconic

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My bike came on Bridgestone A41's and it's almost time to replace them.

The contenders are :-

Michelin Road 5

Bridgestone A41

Pirelli Scorpion Trail 2

So I am interested in the best prices seen online for a pair delivered please.

Who has seen what ?

My bike came on Bridgestone A41's and it's almost time to replace them.

The contenders are :-

Michelin Road 5

Bridgestone A41

Pirelli Scorpion Trail 2

So I am interested in the best prices seen online for a pair delivered please.

Who has seen what ?

You missed the best

continental trail attack 3

Check out Demon Tweeks web site. Pirelli Scorpion Trail 2 at less than £200

I had a pair of pilot5 fitted to my 1200gs last month for £265 fitted to to the bike. Michelin did a free fitting promotion nationwide, fantastic tyres. I had them fitted at wheelhouse tyres,coleshill,west midlands. junction 4 m6 so not too far from Northampton.

Just put the new Conti Trail Attack 2 onto my 1150 GS Adv

Fantastic tyres after a quick blip around the local villages to scrub in

Got A41 on my 1250 GS, not bad, but will go back to Pirelli Scorpion Trail ll, which I had on my 1200. Excellent tyre for the GS.
Under 200 Euros the pair from www.reifen discount.de plus about £10 delivery.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190916-200049_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190916-200049_Samsung Internet.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 858
  • Screenshot_20190916-200009_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190916-200009_Samsung Internet.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 865
You missed the best

continental trail attack 3

You beat me to it. They are a little more expensive than some others but I have had a set on now for about 4,000 miles of rain followed by extreme heat and they look good as new still. Very impressed with them !

I have the CTA3s fitted.
I am now 1800mls into a two up fully loaded 3 week euro trip. For the first few hundred miles down through the picos the front felt great, after that they have felt a bit vague and I had 3 moments of the front tucking. After checking the tyre pressures and pumping them up, both were 4psi down (elevation? ) they have felt a bit better though not the same as they did from the start.
The strange thing is that the front has barely worn at all , the writing between the tyre treads is still there. The rear has worn just as I would expect.
TheTT suspension has been great keeping the rear end propped up and weight on the front so the lack of wear is strange.

Pneus are pretty good as well. I replaced my oem 41,s with Anakee Adventure , before a £4500 mile trip to southern Spain . Lot of twisties and temp in mid 30,s. Really impressed . Still got 8mm of tread and after the last 700 miles on motorway ,the rear is still rounded !!

Back
Top Bottom