My Pure

Fluffmeister

I think I'm a Guzzista now
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I never quite gelled with Turban, and missed a 17” front wheel so got a good deal on a Pure, and so let farkling commence.

So far I’ve added a scrambler high seat, X-head protectors, HP Corse high level can, removed the flappy valve, fitted bar end mirrors and have since added a dart fly screen, wrapped the air box snorkel and fitted a venture shield kit to protect the paint, and a DNA filter kit.

I like it I just need Colin to sell me my old Corbin seat back

Will add some updated pics this weekend with the new exhaust, screen and wrapped snorkel. Rear subframe has also been removed now.

42191e27362a001fcccf3ab89abc3a02.jpg

I know....... brown seat..... but that extra inch or so in height makes a difference to the original cramped riding position.

I never quite gelled with Turban, and missed a 17” front wheel so got a good deal on a Pure, and so let farkling commence.

So far I’ve added a scrambler high seat, X-head protectors, HP Corse high level can, removed the flappy valve, fitted bar end mirrors and have since added a dart fly screen, wrapped the air box snorkel and fitted a venture shield kit to protect the paint, and a DNA filter kit.

I like it I just need Colin to sell me my old Corbin seat back

Will add some updated pics this weekend with the new exhaust, screen and wrapped snorkel. Rear subframe has also been removed now.

42191e27362a001fcccf3ab89abc3a02.jpg

I know....... brown seat..... but that extra inch or so in height makes a difference to the original cramped riding position.

She looks great!

There was a Corbin just like your one on Ebay (twice) a couple of weeks ago and I put the link on here but I think it has sold - it was a great price too.

Nice job. I did wonder why you sold the Urban... Really enjoying mine, think it just needs the higher bars to finish (shouldn't have hesitated over yours :blast)

5, 4, 3, ....

That's looking cool Tony. Can the old M. Shock fit this model? Will you be fitting any different wheels or are you happy with the ones that are on ?

That's looking cool Tony. Can the old M. Shock fit this model? Will you be fitting any different wheels or are you happy with the ones that are on ?

I’m going to look around and see what’s what, I’d rather have had cast wheels, yours is looking great now mate with those new wheels on.

looks cool that Tony ....Loads can be done to the Pure model

The old M Shock would fit but it was crazy, as it was 10mm longer than a stock Turban shock, which is already longer than a Nine T / Pure / Racer.

I’m just getting some spare cash together to order another, as the stock shock on the Pure makes me feel like I’m being battered around the ring more than Frank Bruno

Looks good. I can recommend the Wunderlich risers and Michelin Pilot 5’s. Hopefully these are my final improvements!

Looks great, has the airbox been removed? Exposed filters look very cool! Loving my Urban and think it's a keeper, can't see me ever getting rid of it, especially with the Willers rear suspension unit having totally transformed the ride..

I’ve kept the air box in situ for now, but the DNA filter kit comes with block off plates for the holes that are left.

I enjoyed the Turban but with a GSA as well as the main workhorse, I fancied a 17” front wheeled bike again and dropped on a really good deal for this.

Looks great, has the airbox been removed? Exposed filters look very cool! Loving my Urban and think it's a keeper, can't see me ever getting rid of it, especially with the Willers rear suspension unit having totally transformed the ride..

Got any pics with of this mod? :thumb2

Well. Had a day off today as I had a pre op this morning before upcoming double hernia surgery, so what’s better after a morning of probing..... than an afternoon of farkling (would have been riding but was battered after the pre op)

1e18371c8306e0b484896a818e0f8193.jpg

cc786463024518d3304de4551b5c137c.jpg

e3ff8333f8627ee68e4b00efa9924e01.jpg
85969bd34a9a8e8a0521cd111aca9a42.jpg

Looking good mate. Hope your op goes ok and give us a shout when you feel up for a run out :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom