BIKES V PLANE

Ill start shall I?
Very entertaining :thumb2

Sent from my iPad using fingers.

Thanks very much folks, glad you enjoyed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I obviously hated it, as the KTM didn’t win. :D

There didn't seem to be that much in it between the bikes given that LC roasted the mutts off that H2!
Felt for you TeapotOne, as recent events I'm sure mean that you can't risk giving it the beans even when safe!

There didn't seem to be that much in it between the bikes given that LC roasted the mutts off that H2!
Felt for you TeapotOne, as recent events I'm sure mean that you can't risk giving it the beans even when safe!

Of course he can. Just not when filming. ;)

Aye thanks bud, it’s just not worth the grief at the moment, so it’s easy-osey we go.

Normal service shall resume though eventually

An absolutely brilliant evenings entertainment, very amusing and so well put together and beat anything on conventional TV.
Just soooooo thankful the electric bike didn’t win.
Well done guys.

Aye thanks bud, it’s just not worth the grief at the moment, so it’s easy-osey we go.

Glad to hear it :thumby:

great to hear its getting sorted Bruce, vid was brilliant !

Back
Top Bottom