New tools for BMW must have

Is it the standard type cradle that comes with bike nowadays ? I replaced my one with a Four button one as it seems to be better but thats just me lol.

Yes the standard one, had the bike 11 months, knew these new 1250’s were rubbish

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the link Smoggy. I've just ordered a set. These have a multitude of uses.

I had a late, great friend who was an engineering genius. He used real dental picks a lot when working on bikes.

His wife was and still is a dentist, so he got her used ones. She's my dentist, in fact and a good friend but I don't get to blag used dental pics.

Thanks for the link Smoggy. I've just ordered a set. These have a multitude of uses.

I had a late, great friend who was an engineering genius. He used real dental picks a lot when working on bikes.

His wife was and still is a dentist, so he got her used ones. She's my dentist, in fact and a good friend but I don't get to blag used dental pics.

Nice one Schtum but these are not for the mouth. :D

Nice one Schtum but these are not for the mouth. :D

Well that depends, Bob. I found myself removing bits of plaque with a nail file last night.

My dentist is great but her dental hygienist is a sadist.

Back
Top Bottom