October Ride Out - Scotland

jamie todd

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Good morning all

Apologies, I haven't been on UKGSER forum for a while. I am backkkkkkk.

It has been a good year for us here at Scottish Moto Adventures, Bike tours around Scotland has been fantastic, we have had some awesome weather this year, believe it or not haha.

I organised a group ride out back in June, we ended up covering around 350 miles (1 day tour). The weather was stunning, we visited Crieff, Pitlochry, Glenshee, Braemar, Lecht ski centre, Aviemore, Laggan, Fort William, Glencoe, Tyndrum, Killin, Lochearn then back to Kinross. My good friend Mark even brought his drone along, awesome bit of kit.

Anyway, I am planning another group ride out for next month, October. We will meet up around 8:30am on the Sunday morning at Kinross Services. I am just plotting out the route as we speak. The big question is, do we do a 2 day meet and ride out or just the one day? Each day we would be covering 250/300 miles.
Our ride out weekends are all about meeting up with like minded friendly bikers, having a good craic, grab some good food and have a great blast around some of the best roads Scotland has to offer.

Lets have a vote :) 1 day or 2 day adventure? if you are interested please let me know, Provisional dates are looking like 19th/20th of October.

Cheers
Jamie

I’m interested Jamie (pending leave being approved). I’ve currently got the 25-30 of this month set aside for a tour but the weather looks pretty awful so might delay it. I’ll need to book accommodation though close enough to Kinross to make an 0830 start..

I’m interested Jamie (pending leave being approved). I’ve currently got the 25-30 of this month set aside for a tour but the weather looks pretty awful so might delay it. I’ll need to book accommodation though close enough to Kinross to make an 0830 start..

Good morning mate, Where are you travelling from?

fb67b98b6ea14b1d43480e1a32da4bd1.jpg

I’m the blue dot :D

I was thinking of coming up anyhow, be good if I could tie the two up together. I’ve previously used an AirBnB in Berwick Upon Tweed but nearer would be better in this case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just down the road mate......haha.

I will confirm dates today for ride out trip, I can help you with good local accommodation if needed mate.

Righto - I've booked the 19th - 27th October off cos the weather gurus say it'll be lovely in Scotland. If that ties in with your planned jaunt all the better and I can probably travel up on the Friday instead anyhow

Either way, have a good one :beerjug:

Shucks! Too late - the good weather was last weekend. And thankfully I enjoyed a few miles.

Attachments

• FA90EB18-1EAA-46C5-B07D-9038B6BA3961.jpg
    FA90EB18-1EAA-46C5-B07D-9038B6BA3961.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 576
Hi Group, I am all the way down in Cardiff and would be interested in the ride subject to finalising the date, anyone in the sourthern regions heading up?

Hi Group, I am all the way down in Cardiff and would be interested in the ride subject to finalising the date, anyone in the sourthern regions heading up?

Good morning all

It has been a good year for us here at Scottish Moto Adventures, Bike tours all over Scotland has been fantastic, we have had some awesome weather this year and met loads of good like minded bikers who love life on 2 wheels.

I organised a group ride out back in June, we ended up covering around 350 miles (1 day tour). The weather was stunning, we visited Crieff, Pitlochry, Glenshee, Braemar, Lecht ski centre, Aviemore, Laggan, Fort William, Glencoe, Tyndrum, Killin, Lochearn then back to Kinross. My good friend Mark even brought his drone along, awesome bit of kit.

Our ride out weekends are all about meeting up with like minded friendly bikers, having a good craic, grab some good food and have a great blast around some of the best roads Scotland has to offer. Pillions welcome.

Ride Out Details:

October Ride Out Date - Sunday the 20th of October.

Meeting Point:

Meeting at 8:45am, have a coffee/cup of tea from the café before leaving here around 9:15.
We have a nice route planned for all abilities of riders, covering around 250 miles.

Powmill Milk Bar
Rumbling Bridge
Kinross
KY13 0QP

If you are interested please let me know.

Cheers

Jamie Todd
Scottish Moto Adventures

Righto - I've booked the 19th - 27th October off cos the weather gurus say it'll be lovely in Scotland. If that ties in with your planned jaunt all the better and I can probably travel up on the Friday instead anyhow

Either way, have a good one :beerjug:

Good morning all

It has been a good year for us here at Scottish Moto Adventures, Bike tours all over Scotland has been fantastic, we have had some awesome weather this year and met loads of good like minded bikers who love life on 2 wheels.

Our ride out weekends are all about meeting up with like minded friendly bikers, having a good craic, grab some good food and have a great blast around some of the best roads Scotland has to offer. Pillions welcome.

Ride Out Details:

October Ride Out Date - Sunday the 20th of October.

Meeting Point:

Meeting at 8:45am, have a coffee/cup of tea from the café before leaving here around 9:15.
We have a nice route planned for all abilities of riders, covering around 250 miles.

Powmill Milk Bar
Rumbling Bridge
Kinross
KY13 0QP

If you are interested please let me know.

Cheers

Jamie Todd
Scottish Moto Adventures

With a little bit of luck (work permitting) I'm hoping to be there!

Fine Scottish Weather :) I will keep an eye on the weather nearer the time and keep you all updated

Back
Top Bottom