Interphone Avant

Amadeus

Reaction score
Wondering about the Interphone Avant; it's been out for a few months but can't see any reviews of it anywhere, don't suppose anyone has one?
Cardo and Sena bother me with their willingness to produce a new device rather than get existing models fixed. Note: this may also apply to Interphone but they seem to have fewer release cycles.

I purchased the duo set 2 weeks ago, so far I'm very happy with it. Voice commands works well, I've never charged it yet, been using it 2 hours a day. I haven't tried it paired to the other one yet so l cant comment about the bluetooth bike to bike.

The only negative things l can thing of is the avant doesn't work with the app as said on the website and it could do with better speakers.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Ah that's great info, thanks.

I saw the app hadn't been updated for a year so I did wonder if it'd work. I'd prefer it to but I guess that shouldn't be a blocker.
I *think* Interphone sell different (better quality) speakers don't they? For the premium model I'd have expected those to be included but I guess that's an upsell. Grr.

Have you upgraded the firmware (is there a newer version out than is installed in the factory)?

I did check the firmware and it was up to date l the one l set up.

I installed the program to check the firmware on my pc and there is a program to adjust the settings on the unit . This also allows you to store to radio stations. It seems very basic and looks like it was designed to work with windows 98 lol.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Just seen that the iPhone interphone app has been updated; it doesn’t mention the avant but might be worth checking.

Clip doesn’t fit my Shoei Xspirit 3; previously lost a headset attached with sticky pad so this’ll go back and I’ll try the Packtalk slim. Shame because I like the distinct buttons on the avant rather than the menu that you have to navigate on the other (Cardo, Sena) products.

Back
Top Bottom