Road King wanted

So, apart from Tricky, would anybody recommend buying a newish one or get a carbed 90’s jobby ?

I do like the blacked out RKS.Blame MDB for that !!

7ce2d19824f397ff99a5464123bdc2de.png

If I had Tricky’s money ... I’d buy a RKS tomorrow....

I haven’t so run around on a 90’s carbed jobber...

So, apart from Tricky, would anybody recommend buying a newish one or get a carbed 90’s jobby ?

I do like the blacked out RKS.Blame MDB for that !!

7ce2d19824f397ff99a5464123bdc2de.png

Shovel Vs EVO Carb Vs EVO FI Vs TC Carb Vs TC FI Vs M8 - then M8 107 vs M8 114......

‘‘Tis the circle of life”

I have got Tricky’s money.....I wouldn’t touch a RKS with a barge pole....

I run round on a 103” Police version...

Does he know you have it yet.?

Or will it be a nice surprise when he looks....

But why ?

It’s fairly mandatory in Harley world to be passionate about your model type...

I like EVO’s - Doris likes late Twin Cam 103’s and Trucky is a fickle fucker who likes buying shiny shit.....

That’s about it really....

The 103 TC is to some the last true Harley as the M8 versions are more “Japanese” - smoother, faster, etc....

Some of us like the older shite...

Some older then others......

Having said all that .... I’d have a Vivid Black RKS tomorrow....

But why ?

Because I have one that’s all.

Doris loves me and hates me all at the same time. :)

That olive green colour looks fantastic but I wanted the 114 M8 in my RKS and they didn’t do that colour for the 114s only for the first model year 108s.

donkeydoo
I have the same 100th Anniversary RK 88TC and it is a UK model. Had mine 11 years now and its a keeper. There was an issue with moisture inside the tyres rusting the rims and causing the wheel to collapse on some so i had mine replaced. I also changed out the front discs for floating discs and it stops fine now! added a few extra bits of bling but thats about it. Great bike -enjoy it

donkeydoo
I have the same 100th Anniversary RK 88TC and it is a UK model. Had mine 11 years now and its a keeper. There was an issue with moisture inside the tyres rusting the rims and causing the wheel to collapse on some so i had mine replaced. I also changed out the front discs for floating discs and it stops fine now! added a few extra bits of bling but thats about it. Great bike -enjoy it

The VN starts with 5H so is a Europe bike.....

One thing I have tried to do is stop the dam alarm activating after 30s but after trying and reading the manual am I right in thinking that you cannot turn off automatic activation on the European bikes?

Thank you all for showing an interest, this takes the wifes purchase of bikes for me this year to 3, well not just for me but she never gets time to ride as is always working.....................:blagblah

Changing the fob batteries might help re the alarm; did with mine :blast

Detective :blast you really know how to wound a chap.

Back
Top Bottom