Rear Tyre needed, advice please.

smally

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi folks in need of a new rear tyre for my 13 1200GS LC. I know i'll have to go locally (Hursts) to get it fitted but anyone had any good bargains recently on internet or otherwise? Had Metzeler Tourance Next on, would think of a change. All recommendations gratefully received considering our climate and roads!!

Hi folks in need of a new rear tyre for my 13 1200GS LC. I know i'll have to go locally (Hursts) to get it fitted but anyone had any good bargains recently on internet or otherwise? Had Metzeler Tourance Next on, would think of a change. All recommendations gratefully received considering our climate and roads!!

I've found Michael in Hursts (titanic quarter place NOT bike shop ) to be competitive in price vs web for last X years (X is a large number). He's doing less hands on stuff these days , but is still there and knows his stuff. Tyre advice would depend on use you give it ! Part of me says if it ain't broke, don't fix it !

I’m trying scorpion trail attack 3 next. I do like the tourance next. I’m in Enniskillen I can price u with my man if you’d go this far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I have previously mentioned here, I liked the original Tourance's (apart from their lifespan), didn't get on with the Next's, but I've just fitted a pair of the "new" Conti Trail Attack 3's because I had heard nothing but good reports and fancied a change. When it stops pissing with rain I'll let you know how I get on:thumb

I’ve been using Smokin Slicks for my last three bikes. Always find him very competitive and super easy he comes to you. He knows his stuff and doesn’t push a particular brand, instead just giving you the benefit of his experience.

I'm in Omagh so just a wee run. Who's your man? Thanks
I’m trying scorpion trail attack 3 next. I do like the tourance next. I’m in Enniskillen I can price u with my man if you’d go this far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom