Recomend me a set of braces

Comfy Old Boots

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I picked up a lovely pair of Rukka Pants from a member. They are long enough and are perfect when attached to the jacket but a tiny bit roomy around the waist, even with the adjustable straps done up. Not an issue if I'm wearing layers and my heated vest but for the rest of the time, I think i need some braces. There are loads on Amazon and they are not too expensive. I've just no idea what to look for. Any of you fine people wear braces to hold up your motorcycle Kacks?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=motorc...192&tag=googiehydra-21&ref=pd_sl_7s3z973av9_e

I’ve lost a load of weight and now need a new suit, but in the meantime, I’ve resorted to Dainese braces which do the job nicely.

We had a thread about this recently. I've got a couple of pairs of the Oxford ones. They work.

Rukka do their own braces, although I have a Rukka chest/back protector (D3O level 2) which zips to the trousers and has over shoulder straps attached.

Sorry can't remember its name.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Smelly, somewhere I have a pair of Rukka braces, I've only worn them once I can't stand braces. Before you spend 32 quid on that Oxford crap give me an hour let me see if I can find them, you can have them for less than that.

Found them, first bag in the wardrobe :D

They are the ones that came with my Rukka Nirvala suit, they have velcro ends that fit into the little velcro pocket things on the trousers....any good to you, will they fit into whichever Rukka you have?

They are the ones that came with my Rukka Nirvala suit, they have velcro ends that fit into the little velcro pocket things on the trousers....any good to you, will they fit into whichever Rukka you have?

That sounds great! I'm off work today and the trousers are in work, so I'll need to take a look at them before I take you up on your kind offer. I'll have a look in the morning and see if they fit. In the mean time, I'll root out the for sale ad and you might have a look at the pictures and see if it looks like they could be attached? I'll edit this post in a few minutes...

Yes, here it is:

https://www.ukgser.com/forums/showt...Trousers-EU56-C3-(long)?p=5484627#post5484627

I don't see any velcro in the photos to attach braces but I'm hoping you can see what you need to?

rukka_armaxion_pants_black_750x750.jpg

This sort of thing? I wonder if my pants have those...

A good idea. Indeed, buttons could bee sewed onto my Kecks. Glad I asked. I’ll be in touch about the rukka braces. I’m not confident they have the attachments but I’m not sure.

Having recently bought some lovely Rukka gear from on here I also bought my third pair of these braces to replace the Rukka ones, which were a bit tired. No way I'd pay the price for Rukka ones. These work well on both my two Dainese textile pants and the Rukka Arma-S pants. To work properly on my Dainese leathers I had to shave the teeth down by 1mm or so - works great then.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Brimarc-Tools-Machinery-Airport-Braces/dp/B0182K2PPM

I've got the little velcro pockets on my trousers. I'll send you a PM. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom