Rides near Portsmouth

Yep, will be there.
Looks like the weather will be dry makes a change!!

Great little meeting today and an nice little run to the top of Salisbury via a load of twisty roads cheers lads

6 of us turned up for the first south coast meet. Bit of brekkie and a chat then on to Salisbury via some great roads. Nice to meet you all and look forward to the next one.

Great ride out today, thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to some more.
:beerjug:

Sounds like a blast.... I live just North of Gatwick so may be interested depending on where you meet as its 75 miles (1hr 30m) for me to your last start point.

Nice meetin u guys but unfortunately Ed on his G650GS got rear ended that day. This is his second non fault crash and trip to hospital. He pops up again saying don't worry Dad I'm un-killable, man of steel. Not as serious this time 5-10mph off stiches in his leg £1400 damages to the bike. Waiting to see if Bikesure legal cover sorts out the other driver. Police don't consider this sort of crash as driving with out due care and attention, I do and would have thought some drive awareness training would be required.

Sorry to hear that, give my regards to Ed and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Hi there, my names John I'm in waterlooville and I'm a newbie to the forum. Just wondering if you guys still meet up for rides out and a bit of breakfast 👍🏻..

Cheers

Is there anywhere open for breakfast these days? I'm taking a flask out on my next breakfast run.

The other burger van on top of the hill has better food but not as popular with bikers. Route 66. 👍. Have to sort another meet up.

It was nice to see pack distancing on the A32 as i traveled home - the burger van was heaving.

I dint go down as far as loonies, as i had a feeling from the conversations earlier it would be heaving

It was nice to see pack distancing on the A32 as i traveled home - the burger van was heaving.

I dint go down as far as loonies, as i had a feeling from the conversations earlier it would be heaving

The chalet was nice earlier when I met up with Keith. Not too busy, and people were keeping their distance.

The other burger van on top of the hill has better food but not as popular with bikers. Route 66. ��. Have to sort another meet up.

Route 66 is in a different league compared to MMB… I’ve avoided Loomies for a while as the food turned to cack..

We used to have a regular south coast meet up called “The Goodwood Bimble” starting with breakfast at the cafe there followed by a few hours over the downs…

But it petered out……

Back
Top Bottom