Saving Web Images on a Mac

Hedgehog

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I’ve had my MacBook Air for years, but it’s not until I’ve come to do a Uni assignment that I have needed to source and save images for use in presentations that I’ve come across the issue

It’s easy on a PC as you can search for HQ images and save them with a quick right click

How do you do it on a Mac? I’ve read about dragging them to the desktop, but is there a better way?

I’ve had my MacBook Air for years, but it’s not until I’ve come to do a Uni assignment that I have needed to source and save images for use in presentations that I’ve come across the issue

It’s easy on a PC as you can search for HQ images and save them with a quick right click

How do you do it on a Mac? I’ve read about dragging them to the desktop, but is there a better way?

You can right click with a Mac also, just use 2 fingers and tap on trackpad

https://www.businessinsider.de/how-to-save-an-image-on-mac?r=US&IR=T

Thanks for that. It’s not had loads of use. Just basic domestic tasks. Since I started at Uni in June I’ve demanded more of it.

The irony is I had my own IT Company for 10 years but got out when people started to talk about clouds and virtual spaces :D

Back
Top Bottom