XCountry Rebuild

Quite wet and oily under the bike. I can't see a max level on the coolant so don't know if that's too low. I'll be doing the pump anyway as a precaution and replacing the coolant.

Looks about right re coolant level .... the marks for Max/Min are on the black plastic cover at the side of the small slot to view the level :thumb

:beerjug:

Suggestions for engine & swing arm paint? A matt black for both.

I'm thinking that I might get the frame and subframe power coated. Right now the R80GS/R100GS Kalahari paint scheme is appealing - blue frames with white tank and plastics.

Suggestions for engine & swing arm paint? A matt black for both.

I'm thinking that I might get the frame and subframe power coated. Right now the R80GS/R100GS Kalahari paint scheme is appealing - blue frames with white tank and plastics.

VHT satin black on the engine , frames look good in blue and I did the swinging arms silver on my two

a7392ef928cffb11fecc213c2bdf3a12.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know what this little hole is for? Over the last few weeks my water overflow tank has almost emptied so there's water dropping from somewhere. I'm wondering is this little hole it..... If so, am I missing a cap or screw?

Attachments

• 20191117_162845.jpg
    20191117_162845.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 120
Tell tale drain hole for water pump . If your water pump seal has gone it will drip from there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom