Stylish boutique B&B with secure bike parking / storage, W Sussex

West Sussex Bed and Breakfast

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Dear fellow bikers and petrolheads generally,

We are a new stylish boutique bed and breakfast in Partridge Green, West Sussex (between Crawley & Brighton) offering two extremely spacious suites in a beautiful quiet rural location, with uninterrupted views overlooking 35 miles of the South Downs. One room has a kingsize bed, the other has a super kingsize bed (which can be a twin). Each suite has it's own private bathroom, private seating area, TV, coffee & tea facilities and a sumptuous continental breakfast.

We offer overnight secure parking behind locked gates, or free storage in one of our garages (subject to availability)

We may have only have received feedback twice so far on Booking com but they were both 10/10

We are open over the Christmas and New Year period and more information can be found at: www.westsussexbedandbreakfast.co.uk

We look forward to meeting you,

Sarah & Steve Brewer

Well that's awkward....
many might have problems (like i did) accessing your website :blast
i tried and got this message from my works network settings :mad:

Attachments

• westsusSEX B+B address blocked.jpg
    westsusSEX B+B address blocked.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 206
Well that's awkward....
many might have problems (like i did) accessing your website :blast
i tried and got this message from my works network settings :mad:

My work computer will only load the front page. No menu shown or ability to click through to further pages (Google Chrome).

Andres

When does a B&B become ‘boutique’?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Me too, I look forward to my full breakfast, even if staying in very nice Boutique Hotels. Biking means full brekkie

I’ve never heard of a B&B in the UK just doing a continental breakfast tbh.

Back
Top Bottom