The Lofoten Islands - the unfinished business tour.

Enjoyed reading that, thanks :thumb2:thumb2

I must knock up a RR on my trip to Norway in August sometime soon.

Thanks for reminding me to read this this morning Phil. Great RR and lovely photos.

Thanks for reminding me to read this this morning Phil. Great RR and lovely photos.

Thanks Dermot....we really enjoyed hearing about Amanda's trip - you have one brave lady!

Hi Phil, found this thread while looking for info for planning a 3-4 week trip for me and her, next year, Covid permitting.

Although a year old I've just found this report and wanted to add my thanks for your taking the time to post all the details and pictures, my plans so far are similar but in the opposite direction.

My plans so far are to spend some time in SW Norway before heading North to eventually cross over to the Loften Islands and then on the E10 to Traeldal then the 7575 to join the E6 at Narvik and on to Fauske and then the 80 and 17 to Mo I Rana before taking the E12 into Sweden and heading home.

Your use of the huts and Airbnb is of particular interest.

I hope to do a ride report using yours as a template, I found it very interesting and enjoyed the detail you included, many thanks.

Very nice Ride report :thumb2 you have a flair for it :thumb2
I have been lucky enough to ride the Lofotens in really good weather several times and consider it to be one of the most stunningly beautiful places on the planet .

Yup and here's the evidence (Note to self: definitely next year for a return visit!) ...

Attachments

• Lofotens.jpg
    Lofotens.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 222
Many thanks for the kind comments, guys....like most people, we are looking forward to getting back out there when things return to some form of normality! :thumb2

Thanks to Bob for bumping this thread up for me to read. Great stuff and appreciate the effort in putting together this "report". Enjoyed that thanks. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom