The RiDE guide to Europe

Wapping

Reaction score
In the shops now.

For just £6:99 it’ll answer all those “Me and me six mates, we leave tomorrow and want routes and stuff...” questions at a stroke.

Decently published, easy to understand, with lots of pictures.

531f210d3cd1f7368c4565c79c6e44f6.jpg

In the shops now.

For just £6:99 it’ll answer all those “Me and me six mates, we leave tomorrow and want routes and stuff...” questions at a stroke.

Decently published, easy to understand, with lots of pictures.

531f210d3cd1f7368c4565c79c6e44f6.jpg
But it's more personal asking you !

Thanks for the update though.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

thanks for that will be heading to WH Smiths tomorrow for this

Interesting that it's still featuring the good Mr Weir on the front cover considering he left the magazine months ago. If anyone's interested, he's got his own website now btw, with lots of well written articles re his round the world trip. Just sayin.

Interesting that it's still featuring the good Mr Weir on the front cover considering he left the magazine months ago. If anyone's interested, he's got his own website now btw, with lots of well written articles re his round the world trip. Just sayin.

Is this not something Simon worked on and plans to continue doing so, that’s what I tho I read somewhere.

Thank you Mr Wapping ... those sort of Magazines give me and others too a right load of inspiration to get out there and see some MORE. Ta very much.:)

I cannot find the latest version on the Ride website ?

picked mine up this morning at WH Smith ....Simon is now completely freelance, He will be doing stuff for Ride mag, MCN etc as he sees fit. I asked him for some route advice for a trip last year, He did a fantastic job for me, He can sort a full route with hotels inc, if you want to go that far into it, or just give some nice advice and GPX files on routes for your trip. he has just travelled across USA, then he headed for New Zealand, I now think he has left and is riding in Aus

picked mine up this morning at WH Smith ....Simon is now completely freelance, He will be doing stuff for Ride mag, MCN etc as he sees fit. I asked him for some route advice for a trip last year, He did a fantastic job for me, He can sort a full route with hotels inc, if you want to go that far into it, or just give some nice advice and GPX files on routes for your trip. he has just travelled across USA, then he headed for New Zealand, I now think he has left and is riding in Aus
I think they're pretty much all freelance now, I've seen some on Baur having articles in Morton Media.

The truth is, there's too many magazines it is a shrinking market, and they all seem to have the "new" bikes on test at the same time.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom