Sproxton Camping Weekend 15/16/17 November 2019

For those interested, and with access to ViewRanger, the green lane route can be found if you search for: EM GS'r weekend ride 2019 V1

Should still be do-able despite the weather and bigger bike appropriate.

For those interested, and with access to ViewRanger, the green lane route can be found if you search for: EM GS'r weekend ride 2019 V1

Should still be do-able despite the weather and bigger bike appropriate.

Found it when using the Greenlaning filter.

aadc683adeffde5853ea64c088877d8c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Road Ride Lunch.
So far.
Gerry - Fish & Chips.
Derek - Fish & Chips.
Myself - Fish & Chips.

If those on the RR can post a preference from the menu on here, I can let the Chef know in advance.

Road Ride Lunch.
So far.
Gerry - Fish & Chips.
Derek - Fish & Chips.
Myself - Fish & Chips.

If those on the RR can post a preference from the menu on here, I can let the Chef know in advance.

Santa RR F&C

Gents any idea when the gates unlocked? Im aiming to arrive mid afternoon
TA.

I'm meeting the man from the cricket club at 14.00.

Hope that fits in with your plan. Although you're probably on your way so won't read this so I'll text you instead.

I f you have room I may be have to attend later on Saturday...The route looks pretty ANPR free to me.....I will sort out all the shit when I arrive and it is if the river does not enter my home and the wife is OK left alone for the night!:D

Thanks for arranging the weekend Tufty.

Good to meet some new people.

Really enjoyed the road ride. Well done again Chris and Derek. Thanks to Mick for guiding us past the flood.

Hope Steve has made a full recovery.

Thanks to all for attending. I hope you enjoyed yourselves.

It was great sitting in the pub talking rubbish for two evenings. The pub is always warm and welcoming and the dinners and breakfasts were good too.

The off road ride was excellent and enjoyed by all. A nice easy ride on the whole, but enough to make it interesting on a few sections.

Special thanks to Mistacat, Derek and Harv for their work organising their respective outings. :bow

The campsite at the cricket ground was extremely boggy in parts so we may bring this forward in the calendar next year.

Thanks again to all who made the effort to attend. :beerjug:

And then there was Skid06 :beer::beer::beer::beer: :blast :barf :comfort

Thanks to all for attending. I hope you enjoyed yourselves.

It was great sitting in the pub talking rubbish for two evenings. The pub is always warm and welcoming and the dinners and breakfasts were good too.

The off road ride was excellent and enjoyed by all. A nice easy ride on the whole, but enough to make it interesting on a few sections.

Special thanks to Mistacat, Derek and Harv for their work organising their respective outings. :bow

The campsite at the cricket ground was extremely boggy in parts so we may bring this forward in the calendar next year.

Thanks again to all who made the effort to attend. :beerjug:

And then there was Skid06 :blast :barf :comfort
I had a ball thank you for the company and thank you for organising bit sore on the hip but otherwise all is good

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

So much could I write....it was just great.
Thanks to all that came you made it what it was. Bigger thanks to Tufty as chief orchestrator.

Thanks to all

A good time was had. Many thanks to Tufty and Harvey. Good to meet up and chat with all who attended.

Took me all day Sunday to clean the bike.

Colin

Attachments

• 517E628C-FCCF-42C1-9A73-8545DFAF2CE1.jpeg
    517E628C-FCCF-42C1-9A73-8545DFAF2CE1.jpeg
    148.7 KB · Views: 182
Brilliant weekend,

Road ride was good,

Charles's impromtu 1150 bow wave & washing was timed to perfection :bow made me laugh

good food & very good company, nice to put more names to more faces.

Cheers to Tufty for organising it :thumb2

Ride back was a mixture of mist, sun, overcast & wet and dry roads , not in any order lol

Didnt fuel until just past Guildford, 15 miles left in the tank lol

Got home just after 2:30 , went to put it on the centre stand, and my foot slipped off.

it went over like a falling tree

Told you, them Tourances were feking rubbish :D

2nd time ive managed to get the fecker up now on me own lol

Great weekend as usual, big thanks to Tufty for organising and Harvey for leading the green laning run, good to catch up with everyone.
Cheers,
Paul.

Thoroughly enjoyed the weekend, big thanks for Harvey for planning and leading the GL route in view the the local flooding issues, always great to meet up with folks new and old. Big shoutout to Tufty for pulling it all together, hope the vacuuming went well David:aidan

Back
Top Bottom