Touratech Modular Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wobble

Hugh Janus
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
So I had a problem with a dealer selling me a demo helmet as new, it was covered in prints and had hair and dandruff as well as a few nicks and marks

I don’t want them to clean it and send it back. Do they have serial numbers?

Get yourself an invisible security pen and mark it somewhere descrete.

Sent from a U11

The more I think about it.......get a refund and give someone more honest your business.

Sent from a U11

It was said to be direct from Germany, the Touratwat writing on the side was peeling so unless they can replace that I should be fine.
Ill give it one more chance, but its my first branded Touratech product and likely to me my last.

The other thing to do is mark the box it was sent back in, if they're going to send the helmet back (same one) it'll be in the same box so just put a pen mark somewhere on it.

Just out of curiosity, how come you ordered the Touratech version, the helmet is made by Nexx, and it's the same as the XWED2 helmet

Kind Regards
Jamie

The other thing to do is mark the box it was sent back in, if they're going to send the helmet back (same one) it'll be in the same box so just put a pen mark somewhere on it.

Just out of curiosity, how come you ordered the Touratech version, the helmet is made by Nexx, and it's the same as the XWED2 helmet

Kind Regards
Jamie

Not the modular one that it made by Schuberth

Ahhh, sorry thought you meant the Adventure helmet for some reason. I'm not sure on the flip helmet, is it better than a Schuberth or?

I think the helmet shares a lot of components, but the TT version has a stronger peak, and extra vents.
I have put my trust in the dealer and have to let them do the return.

I think the helmet shares a lot of components, but the TT version has a stronger peak, and extra vents.
I have put my trust in the dealer and have to let them do the return.

The Touratech Aventuro Mod is a variant of the SCHUBERTH E1, while the Touratech Aventuro (review) is a dual-sport only version of the Nexx X.D1 (review).

The E1 is an offshoot of the SCHUBERTH C3 Pro (review) but with added features and, of course, the dual-sport peak.

https://www.webbikeworld.com/touratech-aventuro-mod-helmet-review/

Gave up in the end and cancelled the order.

My first and probably last attempt at Touratech failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom