Innovv k2

Can you please advise as to what is the preferred method to save footage taken during a trip, several memory cards or having to carry a laptop/tablet when using cameras such as the K2?

Can you please advise as to what is the preferred method to save footage taken during a trip, several memory cards or having to carry a laptop/tablet when using cameras such as the K2?

Just use a large card then download to PC or laptop at end of day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Much prefer to swap cards over, bearing in mind a 256 Gb lasts around 12 hrs riding. Takes up much less room than a laptop.

I take an intelligent hub and a 1TB hard drive with me when I go on long trips. I then transfer the videos to the drive at the end of the day.

Power supply -switched from Canbus- use this extension lead from BMW. Fits between the wiring loom and power socket.

Attachments

• BMW Power supply.jpg
    BMW Power supply.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 124
I take an intelligent hub and a 1TB hard drive with me when I go on long trips. I then transfer the videos to the drive at the end of the day.

Could you explain your set-up a bit more please. This is what I need.
Phil

I know Youtube shows a degraded quality of video but checking the K2 and C5 for comparison the K2 seems to show more artefacts. Number plates also seem harder to read.
Does this reflect the real world quality?

tom

I know Youtube shows a degraded quality of video but checking the K2 and C5 for comparison the K2 seems to show more artefacts. Number plates also seem harder to read.
Does this reflect the real world quality?

tom

In my opinion, it does Tom. The quality of my images is not the best.

You got the camera set to 1080P HD ?

Well it's set to 1080p. Not sure what else I can do.
It's as if there's a protective film over the camera that's not been removed, or the lens is slightly out of focus.
Either way, the image is not the best I've seen unfortunately.

Well it's set to 1080p. Not sure what else I can do.
It's as if there's a protective film over the camera that's not been removed, or the lens is slightly out of focus.
Either way, the image is not the best I've seen unfortunately.

I'd get in touch with Innovv and im sure they will sort out any problems. :thumb2

Could you post a link to the intelligent hub you mention, or a name or piccie please - sounds perfect for what I need.

Back
Top Bottom