A real gem - 1986 R80 G/S

A good project if it doesn’t get too high .....not for me tho’

DRZ forks, loads of CNC parts, great colour scheme - what’s not to like:barf

There is nothing on that motorcycle that isnt seriously ugly. I love it.

Last Motd in 2015 with mileage 15,142, which is presumably its post speedo replacement mileage......

There's nothing that Mikeyboy's blasting cabinet couldn't fix.

For a donor bike it's not a bad price.

Perversely appealing

I'd take a lot of care investigating the mechanicals / but i wouldn't give a damn about its cosmetics! :green gri

Haha I met the owner last year up the top of Scotland. I recognized the other bike in the picture. He had a similar gps unit on his r80 “special “.
b640fbeb0295428ea2c87044e7580188.jpg
61523d033edaa8f7cc24533e553601b1.jpg

Nice plywood panniers for all your worldly goods. He was very interesting and was definitely a function over form type of guy as if you didn’t already know

1,700 is about right, seen worse bikes advertised for five or six times that.
But you would want to ride it first, most of the bike with USD forks are foul handlers compared to a well set up stock bike.

Well, it now has an MOT, is taxed & insured

So winter project it is..............

The bike had a seized front calliper, but other than that, sailed through its MOT with no advisories

It may not look pretty right now, but mechanically it is very sound

Just need to address those electrics (which actually work very well), but i would like something more standard or mainstream - such that it can be fixed by a 3rd party.

Well, it now has an MOT, is taxed & insured

So winter project it is..............

..................... :green gri

pictures we need lots of pictures

is it running ok then

Getting there...

The bike had a seized front calliper, but other than that, sailed through its MOT with no advisories

It may not look pretty right now, but mechanically it is very sound

Just need to address those electrics (which actually work very well), but i would like something more standard or mainstream - such that it can be fixed by a 3rd party.

Thanks - done that, but dont know how to post pictures - do i put them in photobucket or something?
0c22be9f942601a9b40c440d9ae64c27.jpg

Back
Top Bottom