East Midlands "Slackers Meet" WEDNESDAY 23RD OCTOBER 2019 10A.M.

derek

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Syston Park Farm
Grantham
NG32 2BZ (corrected)

Mid-week breakfast meet-up for those who wish to join us. Cafe opens 10am have requested black pudding to be available.

Hope to see you there.

POSTCODE ERROR

Hi folks in my haste to sort mid-week breakfast I put wrong postcode!

THE CORRECT POSTCODE IS NG32 2BZ

See you there!

Derek

Good turnout. Nice to see the slackers all enjoying themselves with good hearty breakfast. Special thanks to Steve for 100 mile round trip. Hope the rideout was worth it Steve and look forward to seeing you again soon. Was good weather for a change. Now looking forward to 9th November Saturday breakfast.

Good turnout. Nice to see the slackers all enjoying themselves with good hearty breakfast. Special thanks to Steve for 100 mile round trip. Hope the rideout was worth it Steve and look forward to seeing you again soon. Was good weather for a change. Now looking forward to 9th November Saturday breakfast.

Bugger...I had aspirations to attend but totally forgot.

Maybe a bump on the next meet thread say a day or two before would be a help to senile old buggers like me? (please?)

:thumb

Did think about putting reminder on but didnt want to appear to be badgering folk! Glad I'm not the only one who forgets. Will try and remember to put reminder on for next slackers meet! Hopefully endish November!!

Did think about putting reminder on but didnt want to appear to be badgering folk! Glad I'm not the only one who forgets. Will try and remember to put reminder on for next slackers meet! Hopefully endish November!!

Cheers Dekk:thumb

Thanks Derek, it was good to put faces to names. I was really spoilt by the weather, if you could organise that for the next one I'll be there.

Steve.

Sorry I missed out on this as literally just down the road for me. I’ll look forward to the next one. :thumb2

Is being old a requirement for retirement, if so, yeah I'm old (ish).
If not, lucky to be retired before getting too old to enjoy it.
Either way, plan to do a lot more slacking in future.

Is being old a requirement for retirement, if so, yeah I'm old (ish).
If not, lucky to be retired before getting too old to enjoy it.
Either way, plan to do a lot more slacking in future.

Ok, should have said "old":thumb

Back
Top Bottom