ARMR clothing....opinions ?

Davy F

Reaction score
I’ve been looking for new jacket and trousers as I’ve lost a good amount of weight this year. I’ve been wearing Dainese stuff for yonks, but from everything I’ve looked at recently, I think quality has taken a downward trend unless you go really high end.

So other brands have been considered with Rev-It the front runner until today when I came across this jacket from a company called ARMO Moto. It seems very nicely designed with good features and all at a fantastic price. £160 for the jacket and about the same for the pants. So for the price of one of the better named companies mid range jackets, I could get the whole suit....it seems a no brainer. :rob

Sportsbikeshop sells them and feedback seems pretty good on their website, so does anyone here know the brand or have first hand experience ?

Attachments

• FD312A8A-3175-4BB3-9B18-F9B83D835EA1.jpg
    FD312A8A-3175-4BB3-9B18-F9B83D835EA1.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 167
Had ARMR Suits for a few years now,and i thought for a budget price they were quite good,fitting was great as im only 5,6" with a 29 waist and as for waterproofing just fire some Nickwax or some Sdoc 100 that is getting good reviews on here.At the end of the day its how much do you want to spend and for the ARMR its worth a 4 out of 5

Back
Top Bottom