Akrapovic Titanium Headers

Next year, I may own a KTM as well :D

Off road only as that's where they belong , doing what they do best . Best off road bike out there .
Got a Free ride now as the missing digit has caused grip issues so the 450 and the 400 had to go , pity ,but better to keep riding than fade away.

Del's farkle detector has been triggered!!

You know when you're farkling hot, when you know your credit card number, expiry date and Security Code by memory.

Up until that point, you're all amateurs. :D

Why worry about what everyone else is riding? Seems odd to get rid of a “brilliant” bike, just because it’s popular. :nenau
Actually I didn't get rid of it for that reason, I got rid of it for two other reasons, it's a soulless piece of metal imo and to escape PCP, but ye, every other fucker having one was getting on my tits.

Actually I didn't get rid of it for that reason, I got rid of it for two other reasons, it's a soulless piece of metal imo and to escape PCP, but ye, every other fucker having one was getting on my tits.

Out of interest what did you replace it with when you got rid of the brilliant but soulless lump of metal.

Would love to know Warlord when you fit the headers if you do notice any difference in the heat.

Sure. Me too. Going into Winter may not help as I wear thicker clothing so results may not be clear for some time.

I'm also interested to learn:-

a) What is the weight saving by removing the standard headers, cat, flappy valve servo motor and cables.

b) What is the noise difference at startup, without the flappy valve, and noise levels with standard can still attached to it when moving through the gears and cruising rpm. Roll off characteristics.

c) Will there be any noticeable performance changes, loss or torque, throttle response, engine spool up etc. From what I understand it'll take a couple of rideouts for the ECU to recalibrate.

d) Should I now consider looking at replacing the end can as well, and get an engine remap or other fuelling modification. To enhance the changes made and give the bike a new lease of life.

its not life changing but there is a noticeable difference as soon as you bolt em on

Attachments

• 11026048_10205594099563961_136039574724961176_n.jpg
    11026048_10205594099563961_136039574724961176_n.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 407
I think you really need to be 'in touch;' with your bike to notice the full range of differences to be honest.

Sound wise - on start up, in motion and roll off is immediately different. Not just louder, but different, good different!

And they look bloody good!

e) Will my mates even notice :D

I think you really need to be 'in touch;' with your bike to notice the full range of differences to be honest.

Sound wise - on start up, in motion and roll off is immediately different. Not just louder, but different, good different!

And they look bloody good!

Well I've owned the bike from new, and done 18000 back road twisty miles over 2.5 years. So have a fair idea how it works now.

Still thinks its a very good machine, totally in love with it still.

Well I've owned the bike from new, and done 18000 back road twisty miles over 2.5 years. So have a fair idea how it works now.

Still thinks its a very good machine, totally in love with it still.

Those headers will intensify the love!

Back
Top Bottom