Danery Meet 13th November

RPMDAKAR

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Following on from our huge attendance this month lets see if we can improve for November, as always numbers of attendees would give the chef less of a headache, starting at 7-00pm, orders for food by 7-30pm. Nice to see you all.

:::.Date now amended.:::

Hi Reg, the 11th is a Monday, do you mean Wednesday the 13th of November?

As Kev so kindly pointed out, I cocked up with the dates, so please accept my humble apologies, I blame the Statins!!!!! So Its deffo Wed Night and we would still like some idea of numbers please.

I'll be there. Also advance notice Clee Hills Trial is on 19th January 2020. Competitors and marshals welcome.

Guys I'm outside the Danery in the dark and nobody else here?? Its a bit quiet but beats changing nappies. What happened? Looks like it's closed

Hi Dale, we must have just missed you - a few of us waited there until we thought nobody else was coming and then went up the road to the Punchbowl for a rather splendid carvery.
Not too sure what is happening with the Danery, but it looked open when I rode past on Sunday.

Hi Dale, we must have just missed you - a few of us waited there until we thought nobody else was coming and then went up the road to the Punchbowl for a rather splendid carvery.
Not too sure what is happening with the Danery, but it looked open when I rode past on Sunday.

Cheers Kev, spooky wasnt it hope the carvery was good? I read online the Danery closed down...

Will we be using the Punchbowl in December?

The Punchbowl has been provisionally booked for Wednesday the 11th of December. I imagine Zach or Reg will be putting a post up about it soon.

Back
Top Bottom