KTM and their discounts

Sounds like they realised their mistake and fobbed you off sharpish.

Still, they really won't be able to give them away soon, I'd have thought.

My bet is the ad was a fuckup and it should of been for a 2018, so they came up with some BS story about a special and told everyone they just missed it.

At that price they would of been losing a few grand on the deal.

Maybe if this virus lockdown lasts all summer they will be that cheap, if I still have a House over my head (One of the many self employed our government are f*****g over) I might buy one.

Don't think it will be long before there's more of them discounted.
Probably more desperation than mistake.:aidan

From what I hear, Laguna's workshop & service reputation doesn't score very well.....

Does anybody care anymore ? …. Don't we just want cheap prices ? :rolleyes:

I’ll answer that in a few weeks. I jut got bumped off my 800, BeMoto put me through to my insurance company after I refused to allow 4th Dimension to deal with the claim on my behalf. Marker study it is...Google reviews aren’t very encouraging.

It might teach me to look beyond the price a little more but I hope not.

Interesting year for many bike dealers, I'm sure many will have to discount to get bums on seats, ktm will have to give em away and Honda will have to deal with 2500 Africa twins being returned in sept.

I wonder if Nutty has still taken the plunge on the Multistrada !

Mrs worked for Marker Study, company parties where something else....

...But when a drunk driver hit the back of her bike and then legged it (eventually caught, admitted liability etc) there were happy to go "knock - for - knock", Carole Nash was broker - both were fucking useless!

Had to get own solicitor to sort it out.

Interesting year for many bike dealers, I'm sure many will have to discount to get bums on seats, ktm will have to give em away and Honda will have to deal with 2500 Africa twins being returned in sept.

Not yet. The dealer is shut for 3 weeks now, so will see how desperate they are when they open. :augie

My bike is still sat in the garage, stripped and ready to sell, as no dealer wants to buy it until they know when they’ll be open again to sell it. :blast

Why are hondas being returned, are these end of contract bikes ?

Mrs worked for Marker Study, company parties where something else....

...But when a drunk driver hit the back of her bike and then legged it (eventually caught, admitted liability etc) there were happy to go "knock - for - knock", Carole Nash was broker - both were fucking useless!

Had to get own solicitor to sort it out.

I fear the same. We’ll see...

Back
Top Bottom