KTM and their discounts

So that a tick in the 'I bought it because of the mahoosive discount' box then ? ;)

1190 - Yes
1090 - Yes
1290 - er, Yes!

Nearly bought the GT just before the 1090, but I did not find it that comfy (too small for my lanky frame) and after the 1190 the suspension felt way too harsh, tried to convince the Mrs she wanted it, but she reckoned it was really ugly and her legs would not fit under the tank cut outs either, so she got a lightly used 1090 instead.

Totally skint now after 3 KTM's in 3 years, 4 if you count the Husky FE 350 I took in PX on the 1190, so this years give aways will have to make the 1290GT deal look a bit tight to get my wallet open again so soon!

£8k for a 790S might just do it, with £0 deposit and 3 years interest free credit.

:augie Patienlty waiting.....

After yesterdays visit to the bike show I can't wait to see the offers this year. At 5'9 I fear I may be just too short for the 1290 adventure though!

After yesterdays visit to the bike show I can't wait to see the offers this year. At 5'9 I fear I may be just too short for the 1290 adventure though!

Man up, my Mrs took a 1090 and an 1190 around the Alps.

Im 5 10 and its ok..just

There are also people with muscles in places where I've not even got places ! but I think they must be the 'mutant
types' from Wigan, after all it's grim up North int it ! .

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

After 15 years of wanting a KTM but never quite biting the bullet, finally bought a 1290 SAS today, brand new £12,500- :beerjug:
Now to sell my 6month old S1000XR :blast

After 15 years of wanting a KTM but never quite biting the bullet, finally bought a 1290 SAS today, brand new £12,500- :beerjug:

What tipped you over the edge? I loved the XR.... price only or better riding experience?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Mate bought a Brand new 790 Duke from Gear 4 beginning of the month £6995 on the rd (not a pre-reg) great little bike and plenty quick enough.

I went XR to SAS as well. You’ll love it. :thumb

1190 - Yes
1090 - Yes
1290 - er, Yes!

Nearly bought the GT just before the 1090, but I did not find it that comfy (too small for my lanky frame) and after the 1190 the suspension felt way too harsh, tried to convince the Mrs she wanted it, but she reckoned it was really ugly and her legs would not fit under the tank cut outs either, so she got a lightly used 1090 instead.

Totally skint now after 3 KTM's in 3 years, 4 if you count the Husky FE 350 I took in PX on the 1190, so this years give aways will have to make the 1290GT deal look a bit tight to get my wallet open again so soon!

£8k for a 790S might just do it, with £0 deposit and 3 years interest free credit.

Now £6600 for the same

One dealer was just doing a new 2020 1290GT for £10,999 apparently. :eek:

A 2018 one maybe, if it's a 2020 one can you send me the link...........

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

It was a 2020 bike, and sold within minutes of being advertised, apparently. Some dealer in Kent, I think.

A 2018 one maybe, if it's a 2020 one can you send me the link...........

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

It was laguna and they bike was clearly advertised and the photos were a 2020 bike, i called them Monday morn to confirm the bike was a 2020 and as they were taking my deposit the bike vanished off the system, put me on hold and couple minutes later i was told someone beat me to it.

I asked how they could sell it so cheap and was told now and again they do manager special deals and only had one at that price, tho I'm not sure if it was a sales trick to draw in potential sales.

Back
Top Bottom