Just bought a new GSA Rallye TE

matt1981g

Reaction score
Hi long time lurker here. Just home from Ocean BMW in Plymouth and have signed the papers for a GSA, will be here in 2 weeks! Can’t wait! I joined the forum years ago when I almost bought a gs but the time wasn’t right financially, but the niggle never left! I ride every day of the year commuting and also done a few trips on my cruiser but always wanted a real adventure bike to get some serious miles down. Any must have accessories for day one? I’m 6’4” so wondering about a screen extension but on the test ride didn’t feel like I was getting battered by the wind? But after 25k on my cruiser with no absolutely no windshield I suppose that it would feel good on the motorway!

Can’t wait!
Do I have to stick a tozzer on my bike now?

Hello Matt - all I did to my (then) new GSA was to fit a front fender extender, to help stop the crap on the engine - a Denali Sound Bomb horn (excellent) and a Touratech toolbox, to carry a lock.

Enjoy the wait and the ride :thumb

Welcome in Mat. As well as the above you could consider a crud catcher to protect the front of the engine, plus either a machineart mudsling or a rear hugger to keep some of the crap off you and the rear shock. Some fit the frame infills too. As you ride all year some handguard extensions will help keep yur hands warmer in winter- I've got the Touratech ones. (originals of each can be bought from Nippy Norman or knock offs from ebay) I'd suggest you use either FS365 or ACF50 depending on your preference to help keep corrosion at bay too.

Back
Top Bottom