Fantastic Alps video.

Watched the first couple of minutes, would love to know when it was filmed cause the roads looked empty, yet not much snow so musta been summer.

Well I watched it all. Fantastic video. How can any motorcyclist have voted for brexit (sorry) - but it just escapes me.

I’ve been the first two weeks in July for the last 3 years and during the week days, the roads have been quiet and weather really good.

Really enjoyed that and a lot of the same roads and mountains I’ve just been on 👍

20 minutes!

would love to know when it was filmed cause the roads looked empty

I crossed the Alps (going through Switzerland mostly) a few times in September and generally during weekdays it is very quiet.

Crossed them again this summer, very end of August, same thing.

Well I watched it all. Fantastic video. How can any motorcyclist have voted for brexit (sorry) - but it just escapes me.

I also watched it all and still wondering when he went cause I've done these roads in June/July/August and this September and never had the roads that quiet.

I’ve been going to the Alps including Croatia during the last week of September and first week of October for years and the roads really are that empty. It’s as if you have the Alps to yourself.
Some great camera angles and techniques. He also showed himself falling over with his bike. Top bloke. Just brilliant.

The fella went mid July, said he kept the traffic out of his vids as it's not that exciting to watch. Still seems mega quiet.

OMG....Stunning, just stunning. ��

Back
Top Bottom