Balkan trip in 5 parts which ends in disaster

Oh no, sorry to hear that. How many videos are there for the trip?

Just wow!

A man who can keep the video diary with bones snapped left, right and centre - wow.

I see the x-rays are marked Hope Hospital, so good to see you're home and hope you recover as best as you can.

Hi firestick. Yes i got airlifted to salford royal/Hope after 4 days in a Bosnian so called hospital.
6 front ribs
8 rear ribs
5 vertebrae
4 fractures right femur
1 fracture left femur
Fractured knee
Pcl ligament plus others
Punctured lung
Lots of bruses.
Lucky to be here
Hope major trauma unit is fantastic.

Holy fuckingbejeezus :eek:

I skipped thru vid 5 a bit til you got to Bosnian border than watched the rest, hats off to you to film while lying on the road beat up.

So I'm going to be the first to ask, what happened other than you obviously had a big off as the pace of the vid looked fairly sedate.

Glad you’re still here to tell the tale .Speedy Recovery.

Fecking hell... Wasn't expecting that at the end.. seeing you chatting on video initially all looked ok until I noticed the angle of the leg! Glad you are still in one piece. Looks like it was a nasty off.

Sorry to hear of your misfortune - hope the healing process goes well...:thumb

Hi cabby.
Road surface and sudden down pour. Bike flipped me off. I hit the armco then the bike hit me.

Bloody hell, so sorry to hear that. I hope the recovery isn’t too painful.

G00ner. Had a private lear jet back to manchester. Took 90 minutes.. ensleigh insurance were brill.
Carol nash recovery....what a joke

G00ner. Had a private lear jet back to manchester. Took 90 minutes.. ensleigh insurance were brill.
Carol nash recovery....what a joke

All the best with your recovery mate not the memories of what looked like an awesome trip you wanted but your here to tell the tale

Good luck with the recovery and hope you're back to full fitness sooner than suggested by your DR.
You mentioned Endsleigh and Carole Nash earlier, what was your experience with these companies and what advice would you offer, your fellow bikers, about insurance for overseas trips.

Back
Top Bottom