Ireland v. All Blacks

Does this mean we’re not number 1 any more? Sad result. Exceptions were so much higher and cruelty dashed. JJH

Can’t believe expectations were high after the loss to Japan and other very averages performances. They never stood a chance against a superior AB team...pity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear dear dear......thank Dog for the two tries.... outplayed isn't the word...

My Irish mate reckoned before this World Cup that Ireland peaked a year too early,might be true because they were definitely out played today.Gonna be interesting next week,England will have a tough match for sure.

Kimbo

My Irish mate reckoned before this World Cup that Ireland peaked a year too early,might be true because they were definitely out played today.Gonna be interesting next week,England will have a tough match for sure.

Kimbo

My wife follows the Rugby intently and she says exactly the same. I think that hen Joe Schmidt said he was going, it broke a spell, affected the guys self confidence.

Can’t believe expectations were high after the loss to Japan and other very averages performances. They never stood a chance against a superior AB team...pity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Got to agree with you there. The build up was all hot air. JJH

My wife follows the Rugby intently and she says exactly the same. I think that hen Joe Schmidt said he was going, it broke a spell, affected the guys self confidence.

My wife the same. Bitterly disappointed. She had booked yesterday off meaning everyone had to get out of her way. She was going to have a feast of rugby. Thank god I was in work. JJH

Joe Schmidt completely under-estimated the Japs and put out a second string 15 which we all know cost us dear. We would have ,I think, gone further had we beaten the Japs and not come across the ABs so early?

Joe Schmidt completely under-estimated the Japs and put out a second string 15 which we all know cost us dear. We would have ,I think, gone further had we beaten the Japs and not come across the ABs so early?

If "ifs and ands were pots and pans...."
Or as my Dad used to say "if your aunt had balls, she would be your uncle"

Back
Top Bottom