k1600 handguards

None.

The great thing about the 1600, is that you do not have to add stuff (gubbins / bling / shite) to it.

Looks like you are on your own. Team them up with wind deflectors, a lip on the screen, lightweight clutch and brake levers, a brake light in the top box lid and a ‘security’ oil filler cap. Then add one of those floodlights that light up the bike underneath and you’ll have got the lot.

"they gave the bike a bit of a wobble above 130 mph"

Do a lot of riding on the German Autobahns ?

Here’s something you are bound to want....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ae4x0SPYDxE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Whilst this looks cool. An awesome accompaniment to your hand guards.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NR6GplbNJQ0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:beerjug:

Yep - I have run the Isotto/Wunderlich ones on all of mine mine for years, this is my sixth one. Very rarely wear anything other than summer gloves when out on the 16. No stability problems or buffeting etc (and I do run it on Autobahns quite a lot) and normally run it with a K13GT screen.

belco,
i think there the ones i already have on the bike,
whats the difference with the k13 screen ?
autobahns eh dont you just love em.:beerjug:

Out today for about 120 mile ride. 5 or 6 degrees - bloody glad I had them today but forgot to take my Cool Cover seatcover off :eek:

belco,
i went out yesterday on the loan rt1250 its got,no hand guards ffs my finger tips were freezing even with my rukka gloves.
why why why do they not fit the guards as standard,put the extra cost on the price of the bike.
the heated grips are brill same as the 1600,but i could not do with out the guards.
but for some reason the heated seat was not as hot ?

Back
Top Bottom