1290 SAS GT

daviedevs

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
A dealer has offered me a 1290 SA S GT...which is basically a 1290 SA S with colour coded luggage and ergo seat for £13300..either cash or finance.

The issue is the dealer is 103 miles from my home. My local dealer can get nowhere near this.

I like to go local in case of issues...or will any KTM dealer honour guarantees/warranty work.

Any KTM dealer will do the warranty work and servicing etc

I bought mine from Oxford as they were way way cheaper than anyone else but I intend to have it serviced at Redline and having spoken to them they are very happy to have the business

Any KTM dealer will do the warranty work and servicing etc

I bought mine from Oxford as they were way way cheaper than anyone else but I intend to have it serviced at Redline and having spoken to them they are very happy to have the business

Cheers for the info...maybe get it before bike show time then.

don't expect much from potteries motorcycles i tried buying a bike off them last year but messed me about so didn't bother , premier bikes were a fantastic dealer

As above - bought from Oxford an Maidstone with Redline doing all my servicing;)

Oops 2 together.

To be honest, anywhere is only a day away on the train to collect.

I’d always travel for a good deal from good people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Round trip of 240 miles following buying a bike from premier, id happily buy again

Late to this party, but +1 more for Premier at Oxford.
This time last year they did me a great deal on one of the last 1090's,
Ex-demo, loaded up with all the best powerparts.

Back
Top Bottom