Hyperpro Rear Shock

essjay

Reaction score
Which Hyperpro rear shock the the recommended one to get? I see they have a few options from about £400 to £600+ (on eBay).

I did email Bas and he came back with €745 for the "off road" with "reservoir, bladder and compression adjusters". An additional €215 for the preload adjuster.

Are people really spending almost a grand on a rear shock alone?

My use for the bike will be pottering around town but the big hope is to use for trips to places like Morocco, Iceland, TET etc.

Why cannot think of a bike made in the last 15 years that had BAD suspension, of course for a price everything can be improved but none of them had BAD suspension

Which Hyperpro rear shock the the recommended one to get? I see they have a few options from about £400 to £600+ (on eBay).

I did email Bas and he came back with €745 for the "off road" with "reservoir, bladder and compression adjusters". An additional €215 for the preload adjuster.

Are people really spending almost a grand on a rear shock alone?

My use for the bike will be pottering around town but the big hope is to use for trips to places like Morocco, Iceland, TET etc.

I've used this one on both an XChallenge and an XCountry and was very pleased with it

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/183829215247

I put a new Wilburs on my x, bought off eBay, can't complain, they built it to my weight, use, etc, and good service.

I put a new Wilburs on my x, bought off eBay, can't complain, they built it to my weight, use, etc, and good service.

Echo the above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Maybe avoid the wilbers 642 version. Competent shock, but the reservoir is v v close, or rubs on the exhaust pipe.

Back
Top Bottom