Agv sportsmodular

jim.rouse.39

Reaction score
Has anyone got any reviews on the agv flip helmet.In two minds about a purchase.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Suggest you try for yourself. I tried the AGV, 2 x Schuberths & the Shoei Neotec II. Bought the Shoei because it was by far the most comfortable for me. We all have different-shaped heads, so it's best to try lids to see what works for you. :thumb

Cheers

I have a neotec 1 so I know they fit and also the agv but feel the quality of the agv was not as good or is it because it's made of carbon.

I have had four flip front Schuberth made helmets (3 BMWs and a C2) and earlier this year was looking for a new helmet after the foam lining in the Schuberth disintegrated. Tried on the AGV carbon the BMW System 7, the current Schuberth and the Shoei Neotec 2. I wanted the AGV but it just wasn’t right. The Shoei was the most comfortable and got a cracking deal at the Peterborough Show back in May.
Have since bought the dedicated Sena comms unit so I can listen to the Garmin. I am well satisfied.
Last time I checked there was no dedicated comms for the AGV.

Tom

Had my AGV sport modular for nine months and absolutely love it.... quite, comfortable and really well made. Done around 7,000 miles with it and no issues.

Has anyone got any reviews on the agv flip helmet.In two minds about a purchase.

I have one as a change from Shoei neotec. Have found that I prefer the neotec! Fit is slightly different and not as good for me as with the Shoei and the chin opening and closing is more awkward on the AGV especially with gloves.

That said, it is super light and no problems fitting Comms.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom