Dainese Carve Master 2 - any good?

Tricuspid

Reaction score
Looking at buying new jacket and trousers, like the look and fit of the Carve Master 2. I don't want to spend more than this (£800). Mostly I'm commuting and having day trips, no plans to go round the world at this point.

Any real world experience of this suit would be appreciated, good or bad. Thanks

I can't comment on the carve master 2 but I had the cheaper ice evo a few years ago and found it to be completely waterproof and a great 3 season jacket. My first pair of dainese trousers leaked they were the Basemodel gtx ones I upgraded after they agreed to replace to a more comfortable pair I can't remember the name but I don't think they do that model anymore.

Dainese do put a lot of thought into their gear I found both the troos and jacket fitted well and were comfortable..

I don't ride just on the road hardly anymore so I don't use it much so it's still in the cupboard..but for road only gear I'd happily buy dainese time and again.

Have you considered Halvarssons, I'm pretty sure you can get their new laminated suit for about £800, probably cheaper if you buy online.

I had their Prime jacket and Prince trousers (both drop liners) before I bought my Rukka, and they were bulletproof! If they did a laminate at the time I wouldn't have changed brand.

+1 for the Halvarssons gear. I have a new Prime Jacket and older Linstrands/Halvarssans trousers bought used and they are fab. Waterproof, warm and very comfortable. I looked at similar priced Dianese kit which I usually favour (had one of their leather suits once and it was great) but I went with the Halvarssons instead.

Halvarrsons stuff looks good, but I don’t think anywhere up here in Scotland stocks it. I’m a shortarse so getting trousers to fit is a problem.

I'm a Revit fan. Everything I own by them (quite a lot when I think about it) does the job perfectly. Saltire in Edinburgh sells it.

Halvarrsons stuff looks good, but I don’t think anywhere up here in Scotland stocks it. I’m a shortarse so getting trousers to fit is a problem.

Kirkcaldy Kawasaki - 01592 656910; Two Wheels in Edinburgh - 0131 667 2573; Victor Devine - 0141 225 8115 are all Halvarssons stockists.

I quite liked the Revit stuff, although I haven’t seen it. Didn’t know there Halvarssons dealers here, my son is looking at Triumph Street Triple so we might take a trip to Two Wheels - haven’t been there since I bought my first VFR new from them in 1999

If anyone wants a Dainese Carve Master D Air Jacket, drop us a message, got a full size range to clear out - we ordered them a year back and they've only just come into us, completely forgot they were coming in :)

If anyone wants a Dainese Carve Master D Air Jacket, drop us a message, got a full size range to clear out - we ordered them a year back and they've only just come into us, completely forgot they were coming in :)

Have pm’d you

And I bet you're offering a decent discount as well right?

40% off to any UKGSER member wanting a D AIR Carve Master (£659.97 ) We've got currently size 50, 54, 56, 58, 60 62 in stock.

Back
Top Bottom