Considering Muffs

Indeed - tried a search but I couldn’t find anything on the R367X ones, they seem to be a new design

Definitely muff time ;) had these years, you can wear the same gloves all year round too :D Get some

View attachment 428448

Which ones are those? I have the Turcano lace on ones which have worked superbly for 12 or 13 years or so. They do get damp overnight, even two bike covers (new cover underneath old cover, so old one protects new one!) They work though and a putting the heated grips on soon dries the fluffy stuff out - sometimes after I have wrung it out!

The Barkbuster Blizzards are OK and do look less gimpy than those Tucano ones but with the benefit of hindsight, I think I'd prefer the Tucano Urbanos for colder weather

You could consider the BArkbuster Blizzard

Not quite the full Muff but do a similar job without looking quite so fugly

You'd need to put a hole through the top with Barkbuster muffs to accommodate the mirrors on an 1150.

The Barkbuster Blizzards are OK and do look less gimpy than those Tucano ones but with the benefit of hindsight, I think I'd prefer the Tucano Urbanos for colder weather

Agree.

I have both and the BB are overpriced for the amount of cold protection they offer. From memory Urbanos cost @30.00 whilst BB cost @80.00 :blast

Search for tucano urbano ;)

That was the first thing I did - the question to the forum was whether anyone had any practical experience of fitting these new style muffs to an oilhead. Think I'll just fit some and post the results :beerjug:

I found the 1150 recommended ones from (IIRC) Nippy Normans. Highly recommended and will go over the 1150GS handguards so no worries about them pressing on the brake lever. :)

Back
Top Bottom