Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 49 to 59 of 59

Thread: IAM Assessment ride

  1. #49
    2017 R1200GSA & Africa Twin Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Walsall, England
    Posts
    7,686
    Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    Wow, that is a kind offer. Thank you.
    No worries. Just let me know when you're ready and I'll come over, or meet you half way. Whichever.

  2. #50
    Never knowingly understood Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    South Yorkshire
    Posts
    19,269
    Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    Wow, that is a kind offer. Thank you.
    Go for it Simon, you have nothing to lose

    Then we'll meet up and I'll have a ride out with you ... then you'll have everything to lose

    Adventure.GS
    Tours, training or custom made earplugs ... it's all here.

    "If you want the rainbow then you have to put up with a little rain" Dolly Parton

  3. #51
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Uttoxeter, England
    Posts
    3,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Micky View Post
    Go for it Simon, you have nothing to lose

    Then we'll meet up and I'll have a ride out with you ... then you'll have everything to lose

    I shall have a heavystick to either leave with you, or beat you with, depending on the outcome!

  4. #52
    2017 R1200GSA & Africa Twin Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Walsall, England
    Posts
    7,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Micky View Post
    Go for it Simon, you have nothing to lose

    Then we'll meet up and I'll have a ride out with you ... then you'll have everything to lose

    Right, I've done my bit

    It's now over to you

  5. #53
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Uttoxeter, England
    Posts
    3,923
    Thanks very much to Steve for coming out today and giving me an insight into how I stack up in th egrand scheme of things. Actually, thinking about it, 'stack up' possibly isn't the best turn of phrase!

    We had a steady ride along A roads and through some leafy B roads and then did some exploring along smaller, unclassified, or D roads covered in farmer hazards and fallen leaves. The natter stop was at the fabulous Rambler's Retreat in Dimmingsdale. Hot chocolate all round and apparently I didn't disgrace myself.

    I can see a visit to the dark depths of Doncaster before long with a big stick.

  6. #54
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    somewhere in time or Musselburgh
    Posts
    6,094
    Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    Thanks very much to Steve for coming out today and giving me an insight into how I stack up in th egrand scheme of things. Actually, thinking about it, 'stack up' possibly isn't the best turn of phrase!

    We had a steady ride along A roads and through some leafy B roads and then did some exploring along smaller, unclassified, or D roads covered in farmer hazards and fallen leaves. The natter stop was at the fabulous Rambler's Retreat in Dimmingsdale. Hot chocolate all round and apparently I didn't disgrace myself.

    I can see a visit to the dark depths of Doncaster before long with a big stick.
    Great to hear that an enjoyable time was had, it ain't rocket science .

    Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

  7. #55
    2017 R1200GSA & Africa Twin Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Walsall, England
    Posts
    7,686
    You are very welcome, glad you enjoyed it

  8. #56
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    somewhere in time or Musselburgh
    Posts
    6,094
    If anyone visits IAM stand at Motorcycle live at Birmingham, Skill for Life package reduced to £99 from £129.

    Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

  9. #57
    Never knowingly understood Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    South Yorkshire
    Posts
    19,269
    Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    Thanks very much to Steve for coming out today and giving me an insight into how I stack up in th egrand scheme of things.

    I can see a visit to the dark depths of Doncaster before long with a big stick.
    I'm still up in Bonnie Scotland in the Camper .... Portsoy, the waves are rolling in just a few yards away

    We'll sort something out when I get home Simon ... I look forward to receiving that stick, one way or the other

    Thanks for your input Steve (Warlord)

    Adventure.GS
    Tours, training or custom made earplugs ... it's all here.

    "If you want the rainbow then you have to put up with a little rain" Dolly Parton

  10. #58
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Uttoxeter, England
    Posts
    3,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Micky View Post
    I'm still up in Bonnie Scotland in the Camper .... Portsoy, the waves are rolling in just a few yards away

    We'll sort something out when I get home Simon ... I look forward to receiving that stick, one way or the other

    Thanks for your input Steve (Warlord)

    I'm sorry I didn't get it to you in time to take with you.

  11. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Tractors are go View Post
    If anyone visits IAM stand at Motorcycle live at Birmingham, Skill for Life package reduced to £99 from £129.

    Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Thought the std price was £149.00 ? So if dropping to £99 that’s a good deal to be had

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Anyone attending a Ride Out or Event organised through the UKGSer Forums does so at their own risk.
UKGSer.com or anyone organising an event posted here will not be held responsible in any way for damage or personal injury sustained while attending any such events.

Members attending any such event do so at their own risk.

The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files, and their arrangement on this Website are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other sites without prior written permission.

Disclaimer: Use or depiction of the BMW logo or trademark throughout this web site is for illustrative and editorial purposes only, and to the benefit of the trademark owner, with no intention of infringement of the trademark.

The UKGSer Forums may include adult content for which it cannot be held responsible. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the UKGSER network privacy policy



UKGSer is....

"a pernicious environment of toxic hostility" dean0n0 2019

"I have always known this community is full good people even if most of you cover it up with piss n vinegar" Chad 2018

"Its about being a grown up hooligan - and if that means a dark visor, remus open pipe and a bit of speeding out of town then all well and good" Kaister 2005