Dent Event - Friday 15th Saturday 16th Sunday 17th May 2020

If you hadn't cancelled Micky then Margaret would have. She is likely to gain more from closing and being compensated than having to look after this lot, making food and cleaning toilets etc..

Strontian it hopefully is then, or earlier for something spontaneous as soon as the situation lightens :thumb2

Some people seem to thrive on being negative, the same people would never go to an event like this regardless..the rest of us will continue to look forward to the next time we can all meet up in actual real life and step away from this fucked up virtual world existence :rolleyes:

Cleaning toilets! Ho fucking ho! You and Maureen take care now....looks like our trip to N Italy is in jeopardy now. Hope to catch up somewhere....Strontian looks like a no go due to folk here, but all bets are off!

If you hadn't cancelled Micky then Margaret would have. She is likely to gain more from closing and being compensated than having to look after this lot, making food and cleaning toilets etc..

Strontian it hopefully is then, or earlier for something spontaneous as soon as the situation lightens :thumb2

Some people seem to thrive on being negative, the same people would never go to an event like this regardless..the rest of us will continue to look forward to the next time we can all meet up in actual real life and step away from this fucked up virtual world existence :rolleyes:

:D

:thumby:

:beerjug:

Cleaning toilets! Ho fucking ho! You and Maureen take care now....looks like our trip to N Italy is in jeopardy now. Hope to catch up somewhere....Strontian looks like a no go due to folk here, but all bets are off!

Thank's Gerard, looking forward to enjoying a dram or three at some point soon with everyone :thumb2

I'd imagine that just about any foreign travel this year is a no no, we were both looking forward to our trip to Bulgaria and the Peloponnese in August / September but I'm pretty sure that ain't going to happen now...and my enduro Bulgaria fortnight in May in nothing more than a dream now !

I can fully understand why Italy is suffering so much. My work colleague is Italian, someone who I spend 9 hours with every working day. He recently returned from a trip to see his family in Sardinia, airports included Olbia, Rome and Paris times two...
He refuses to self isolate as, in his words " I didn't see anyone with any type of symptoms anywhere "...he uses the same old hanky every day and is continually blowing his nose, just puts it back in his pocket every time. His wife is pretty much permanently bed ridden with some sort of virus or infection..strange that !

He point blanc refuses to accept that he might be doing something wrong.

Meanwhile, I have suffered from asthma for over 30 years and Maureen has had recent treatment for a type of cancer.

We are surrounded by selfish Kunts !!

Good call Micky. There was no other option unfortunately. Hope to see you all at a later date after this horrendous life changing event passes and we get back to some kind of normality. Best of health Folks.

Back
Top Bottom